PAPI is now at 18 straight games with a hit, could he get to 56? how high could he go?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: PAPI is now at 18 straight games with a hit, could he get to 56? how high could he go?

In response to softlaw2's comment:

No. He won't go much higher. I'm impressed with the Astros and Ortiz being a 100 RBI and .500 plus slugging 140 plus games producer.

You can admit you were wrong and not go into spin mode.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: PAPI is now at 18 straight games with a hit, could he get to 56? how high could he go?

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I would have not re-signed him two years ago... and he did hit well most of that time.  All in all if he puts up 28/90 then he will have achieved what they were asking out of him... for the posters who praise his 35/115 "if healthy" capabilities, they have been wrong for 3 years.  

As long as he does what he is doing, and Napoli keeps up his numbers the team will benefit from a good 4-5.

You actually said something intelligent!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

If he continues to use the whole field he could. However it is doubtful. For the life of me how can a team play the shift and then pitch outside is dumb. If you play the shift you pound the inside and make him hit into it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.