Papi looks fat,slow and unmotivated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Papi looks fat, slow and unmotivated

He had a miserable spring not hitting and complaining - and looked like he's been on the Josh Beckett workout plan....karma

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Re: Papi looks fat,slow and unmotivated

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He had a miserable spring not hitting and complaining - and looked like he's been on the Josh Beckett workout plan....karma

[/QUOTE]

it is tough to look good in a baseball uniform when 6-4 and over 230.  He looks better in person and he tweeted out a picture on jan 19 where he looks great.

He almost hit one out today but the wind cut it down. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

You have to give credit to Geo.  No one jumps off and on the RS bandwwagon as quick as he does.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Career .225 avg and .750 OPS for spring training and you're an idiot. I want to say this was the dumbest post I've ever read. This is second to every single comment Bill-806 has posted.

Please tell me this thread was a joke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Karma?"   Really Geo?  

I guess if I were wrong as often as you have been, I'd keep on with yhe same story.  You're bound to correct eventually.

What a sad sack!  Karma?   Sorry you get to enjoy the WS he was so instumental in delivering to Sox fans!  Make that 3 WS Titles!  Wasted on ill informed good time Charlie's like yourself.

Guys like you will gladly look foolish pizzin jn the wind for years, just so yo u can ultimately say, "I told you so.,..." somewhere down the line.

Jackwagon

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

fat, slow and and unmotivated?  Project much?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Fat,slow and unmotivated describes the original post pretty well 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

An awesome two strike fight-off single and a home run monster shot that dies in the headwind at the wall and he is fat slow and unmotivated.  Georom, seriously, you s&$k at watching baseball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

At what point, besides the ridiculous posts, do you think it's time to retire your avatar. It's 2014. The baseball world has passed you by, just like you continuing to believe Beckett is still on this team.

And who understands the Karma comment? Karma for helping a team win three world series in ten years?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I disappointed in you geo. One game and you have to resort to the same old "looks" criticism along with gratuitious Beckett bashing. How cliche.

No originality.

Looks like you're the one who is unmotivated. Can't come up with anything original? It's sad to watch someone in decline. Well -- it's early in the season. Maybe you can shake off the rust.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Brutal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

He also looks like a guy who just won a World Series MVP?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to garyhow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What significance does that have next to a bad spring?  Come on man, where are your priorities?   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to garyhow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he is slow because he has to carry around all those WS rings?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

thats what i said 2 weeks ago but people on this site blasted me.i guess we

will have to wait and see how this plays out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to soxyjim's comment:
    [QUOTE]

thats what i said 2 weeks ago but people on this site blasted me.i guess we

will have to wait and see how this plays out.

[/QUOTE]

Ya think?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Man, the need for attention by some here is just jaw-dropping.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Georom isn't that far off.  Ortiz is almost certainly motivated because he clearly loves his job and is good at it.  But he is overweight, had a lousy spring, etc, and the Sox do need his bat.  

I too tend to be pessimistic early in the season even though right now I like the look of this club.  Good pitching.  And the hitting against Tillman not too shabby except for the dreaded RISP disease--0 for 10 yesterday.  Orioles bullpen, sadly, not what it used to be Just a few years ago.  This one looks decent.  

Vic on the DL not good what with Nava in RF and Bradley deservedly on the pine.  

In other words, let's focus on the team and the games and not georom's intemperate remarks.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

to the OP - please explain how he looks "unmotivated"?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Pretty funny that when i mentioned the last two years that papi looked fit and ready to play that was accepted by the board...I'm simply telling you what I see - this doesnt mean that this is the way its going to be all year and based on his history, it wont...

dont believe in Karma? fools'

ask beckett, s drew, roidger, barry bonds, mcguire, etc....what goes around comes around...space you of all people should acknolwedge this

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

Pretty funny that when i mentioned the last two years that papi looked fit and ready to play that was accepted by the board...I'm simply telling you what I see - this doesnt mean that this is the way its going to be all year and based on his history, it wont...

dont believe in Karma? fools'

ask beckett, s drew, roidger, barry bonds, mcguire, etc....what goes around comes around...space you of all people should acknolwedge this

[/QUOTE]

Slasher had a good question.

How can you tell the difference between "unmotivated" and "ready to play", from watching TV?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i dont know maybe a 2/27 spring training, gaining about twenty pounds and being more concerned about extending the contract than getting game ready?  does that scream motivation to you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

i dont know maybe a 2/27 spring training, gaining about twenty pounds and being more concerned about extending the contract than getting game ready?  does that scream motivation to you?

[/QUOTE]

Dan Shaughnessy, that you?