Papi looks fat,slow and unmotivated

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Papi looks fat,slow and unmotivated

This may very well become the most bumped thread of the season.  I look forward to seeing it regularly and into October.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

One word to the op:

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

This may very well become the most bumped thread of the season.  I look forward to seeing it regularly and into October.

[/QUOTE]

Like my "Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated" thread from last April?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If you think Papi is fat, take a look in the mirror and see what you get.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Mr Wolfe has good advice after Papi just delivered his 4th hit in two months....but he srtill looks like Taft in a bathtub 

Please tell us more about spring training results and how much they matter. This ought to be good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

Mr Wolfe has good advice after Papi just delivered his 4th hit in two months....but he srtill looks like Taft in a bathtub 

[/QUOTE]

4th hit in two months.  LOLZ.  And I don't usually LOLZ.  But that is seriously LOLZ.  You make a ridiculous and off-base assertion based on a one game sample size and Spring Training results (I am chuckling so hard I almost cant continue this post), and then, to defend your position when the writing is on the wall that you are way off base, you use the old 'if it was wrong in the first place, try saying it again' defense.  You have real talent at casting judgement on players, I will give you that.  you do not mince words and you are not afraid to really let a guy have it.  But your ability to put things in perspective is sorely lacking my friend.  I have a little exercise that might help though, and it will be fun research for you:  go to baseball reference or any of these stat sites, look up David Ortiz, check 'Spring Training Stats - Career' and report your findings.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please tell us more about spring training results and how much they matter. This ought to be good.

[/QUOTE]

I actually can't believe geo went there.  That was one of the most absurd things I've ever read.

In real games in the real world, Papi went from World Series MVP to a 2 run jack 2 games later. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I actually can't believe geo went there.  That was one of the most absurd things I've ever read.

In real games in the real world, Papi went from World Series MVP to a 2 run jack 2 games later. 

[/QUOTE]

Reality doesn't fit very well into Geo's twisted belief system.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Guru_Meditation's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have bumped up several threads featuring GeoRom being a whiny brat before last season.....feel free to go read and ridicule. Just think what a more extensive search could turn up...! 

[/QUOTE]

And bumping threads by Georom is useful ....how? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't much care how he LOOKS as long as he keeps performing. Did the job last year; he will do it again this year, in the end.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unless you like chewing cud, bumping threads like this pointless. Let it die. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just bumped it 3 times!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]

He had a miserable spring not hitting and complaining - and looked like he's been on the Josh Beckett workout plan....karma

[/QUOTE]

The negativity never fails!  It is so nice to just enjoy the season.  Every time I poke my head in, I can be sure to find awesome threads like this one.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This thread deserves to live. It's a classic example of there being no bottom to the depths of stupidity. It's right down there with that other knuckle-head classic: "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

[/QUOTE]

Mr Wolfe my exciteable friends....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Papi is 3-3.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Papi is 3-3.  

[/QUOTE]

Joey....he looks fit, happy, and propserous

hence my new avatar!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

this thread will end up being 100+ pages.

geo...you never responded to the post (cant remember who posted it) asking you to review David Ortiz career spring training #'s and comment. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts