Papi not starting?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Papi not starting?

bump...

pike's paranoia notwithstanding there are too many questions here to bury this

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is georom4 responding for pumpsie-green? Are you telling us you are the same person?

[/QUOTE]

that's how i see it.  interesting.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]With SAD amusement I reach out to "antibody" and to why that you show so much dislike for B-806 ???  Heck, we are exchanging opinions on our BELOVED RED SOX, why the "HATE" to an old ballplayer who grew up with TED WILLIAMS, and the 3 BILLY's, GOODMAN, CONSOLO, KLAUS  !!!   Why, Why, Why ????

[/QUOTE]

like your "hate' of david ortiz? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Guru_Meditation. Show Guru_Meditation's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to georom4's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Gee, pumpsie... I take the time to reply to your post point by point and you don't even give me the courtesy of a response. Must be using the dreaded ignore button on me.Laughing

I dont have you on ignore...i really dont ignore anyone who is not named pike/aliases...but if not sure what you wanted me to say back as seeing this is about bill 

[/QUOTE]

Why is georom4 responding for pumpsie-green? Are you telling us you are the same person?

[/QUOTE]

I still haven't heard from pumpsie on this. I believe this is a reasonable question that deserves a reasonable answer.

Unless, of course, one doesn't exist? Undecided

[/QUOTE]

Pumpsiegreen = Georom??? Even Pike could not have guessed the conspiracy ran so deep.