Papi shutting it down?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

Re: Papi shutting it down?

In Response to Re: Papi shutting it down?:
    Go ahead and be a puppet and belive that sloppy's outburst was staged.  I would hate to go thru life believing what everyone says. Once again, if it were a joke, the profanity would have been omitted. btw, I am not a weei fan.  I only listen to them when at the gym.  I go with the opposite of whatever they are selling.  This particular morning they presented the case well.  It was after this, that ortiz realized he needed to do some quality control. 
    Posted by jackbu

-So you believe them, or don't believe them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx3. Show mikeyinthebronx3's posts

In Response to Re: Papi shutting it down? : Anyone who talks the way you do about players and the team is the furthest thing from a Sox fan, Babe. No one refers to Papi as "sloppy" or even "floppy" except those that are most threatened by him as a player. Find a Yankee board to post your crap on.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Well thats not true, we refer to Ortiz as Big Sloppy.  Just like many Sox fans refer to Yankee players with derogatory names.  Does that mean Sox fans feel threatened by Yankee players as well?  Or is it just part of the rivalry?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ..>)The-Babe(<... Show ..>)The-Babe(<..'s posts

Everyone ( even Babe) knows that it was a joke staged by Pedroia / Papi. It is good trolling material however and that is what is important to Babe / yazzer, Mikey3.

Posted by PawsoxPhil

No, neither you nor I can prove that it was a joke or whether it was a cover up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

In Response to Re: Papi shutting it down? : No, neither you nor I can prove that it was a joke or whether it was a cover up.
    Posted by .. />)The-Babe(<..

OK, I'll go with Pedroia's quote and you go with JackBU's speculation.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ..>)The-Babe(<... Show ..>)The-Babe(<..'s posts

In Response to Re: Papi shutting it down? : OK, I'll go with Pedroia's quote and you go with JackBU's speculation.

Posted by PawsoxPhil

C'mon pike, as our resident troll policeman you know you can't just accept the guilty party's excuse as fact.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

You assume whatever theory or conspiracy that you wish to. Here is what happened.
    http://www.masslive.com/redsox/index.ssf/2011/08/big_papis_press_conference_blo.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from <..)The-Babe(..>. Show <..)The-Babe(..>'s posts

You assume whatever theory or conspiracy that you wish to. Here is what happened. http://www.masslive.com/redsox/index.ssf/2011/08/big_papis_press_conference_blo.html

Posted by PawsoxPhil

No, that is what they claimed happened AFTERWARDS in an effort to cover up a messy situation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

It was after this, that ortiz realized he needed to do some quality control. 
    Posted by jackbu

If he was shutting it down -- which is an absurd idea -- then the Sox countered nicely w/ Lavarnway.  He showed he can handle the job.  I can't wait until he hits his first tape-measure job at Fenway.

I believe you mean "damage control" above.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts