PAPI:"I dont get no FREE PASS, been tested over 40 times since testing started! shove it up your a--!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Re: PAPI:

A might touchy there, eh David?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i actually love this.  reminds everyone that it was OTC stuff back in 2003.  showalter was def taking shots at papi.  papi dont sit quiet while that goes on.  that's why he is a beast.

other names i have posted under:  none

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

good for him - an appropriate outburst for a change...

As always - 100% correct!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

AROD hasn't failed any of his tests since failing that same 2003 test that Papi and Manny failed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Right on cue...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Right on cue...

Ridiculous comment by Ortiz.

The MLB testing program has failed miserably just look at the list from the group who were caught by a paper trail in the Biogenesis scandal.

How many of those failed their tests?

AROD is a poster child for using and passing the MLB administered tests.

It is what it is, passing a test does not mean that you are not cheating, even the cheaters are passing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right on cue...

The MLB testing program has failed miserably just look at the list from the group who were caught by a paper trail in the Biogenesis scandal.

It is what it is, passing a test does not mean that you are not cheating, even the cheaters are passing.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is certainly ridiculous for Ortiz to stand up for himself, TWM. What was he thinking?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Right on cue...

Yes, it is certainly ridiculous for Ortiz to stand up for himself, TWM. What was he thinking?

[/QUOTE]

He certainly has a right to defend himself but he needs a better argument.

AROD has passed all of his tests too and we all know what a conniving cheat he is.

But he could make that same point, I've never failed a test.

Lance Armstrong never failed a test.

Tony Bosch appeared on 60 minutes last fall and in minute detail explained how AROD routinely passed all of his MLB administered drug tests despite using I seem to recall over 20 different substances.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

no paper trai or even a hint of credible accusations or accusers!

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

n response to J-BAY's comment:

[QUOTE]

Right on cue...

/QUOTE]

AROD has passed all of his tests too and we all know what a conniving cheat he is.

Tony Bosch appeared on 60 minutes last fall and in minute detail explained how AROD routinely passed all of his MLB administered drug tests despite using I seem to recall over 20 different substances.

TWM, it's pointless to keep beating the same dead horse. You can and will, believe what you want. What exactly would you like his "better arguement" to be? My point was, as soon as I saw the title of the thread, I thought you weren't too far behind, and you didn't disappoint. Ortiz did and should stand up for himself, to anyone who has any accusations toward him, unless or  until there is proof otherwise. And just for the record, Ortiz has not gotton a "free pass" from the fans, or mlb, or sports talk radio

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

The ones with the free passes are the ones who were never named. 

The media is asking Ortiz to prove a negative.  Almost impossible to do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Right on cue...

/QUOTE]

TWM, it's pointless to keep beating the same dead horse. You can and will, believe what you want. What exactly would you like his "better arguement" to be? My point was, as soon as I saw the title of the thread, I thought you weren't too far behind, and you didn't disappoint. Ortiz did and should stand up for himself, to anyone who has any accusations toward him, unless or  until there is proof otherwise. And just for the record, Ortiz has not gotton a "free pass" from the fans, or mlb, or sports talk radio

[/QUOTE]

For those who are suspicious this defense does not nothing to quell those suspicions.

I'm currently suspicious of quite a few players in the game today just based of course on my gut feelings and what I've seen take place in the game the past twenty years or so, the associations of those players.

Nothing would surprise me. In time I think that a lot of these guys will be outed the same way the Miami group was and Balco, someone squawks then the paper trail takes them down.

I'm hopeful anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Keep in mind Papi has twice gone crazy of a scoring rule, wanting an error call changed to a single. What does that say about his ego? Papi cares about Papi.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Right on cue...

/QUOTE]

For those who are suspicious this defense does not nothing to quell those suspicions.

I'm currently suspicious of quite a few players in the game today just based of course on my gut feelings and what I've seen take place in the game the past twenty years or so, the associations of those players.

Nothing would surprise me. In time I think that a lot of these guys will be outed the same way the Miami group was and Balco, someone squawks then the paper trail takes them down.

I'm hopeful anyway.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you are

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Do you think Cruz is clean?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Right on cue...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM is an arrogant know-it-all, who's also quite the bore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Right on cue...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM is an arrogant know-it-all, who's also quite the bore.

[/QUOTE]

Hennie Youngman needs a joke writer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, TWM. He may or not be. I know he was on the biogensis list and took his suspension, uncontested. Will he always be suspect because of it? Yes, but that's all it is until it's proven otherwise. Do I think some organizations will shy away from signng him because of it, yes, and I hope the Red Sox are one of those teams. I will also add something from last year, is a far cry from 2003.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, TWM. He may or not be. I know he was on the biogensis list and took his suspension, uncontested. Will he always be suspect because of it? Yes, but that's all it is until it's proven otherwise. Do I think some organizations will shy away from signng him because of it, yes, and I hope the Red Sox are one of those teams. I will also add something from last year, is a far cry from 2003.

[/QUOTE]

But 2003 was the last test AROD failed too.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think Cruz is. He knows how to circumvent the test procedure and exactly how he was able to use in the past without being detected.

Tony Bosch explained how it is done on 60 minutes.

He was finally outed by a reporter in Miami not by a failed test.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM, let's just cut to the chase. Is it going to make you and other NYY fans feel better about AROD, if Ortiz is caught, too? That's the bottom line here, isn't it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TWM, let's just cut to the chase. Is it going to make you and other NYY fans feel better about AROD, if Ortiz is caught, too? That's the bottom line here, isn't it?

[/QUOTE]

If he's cheating I certainly hope that he's caught but no more or less than any other MLB player who is cheating.

Sections
Shortcuts