Papi's world is crumbling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Papi's world is crumbling

In Response to Re: Papi's world is crumbling:
    [QUOTE]Jackbu cannot admit that he is doing an anti-Papi vendetta. He never responds to the accusations. He has a fetish. Those who respond are feeding a troll. Don't take my word for it, look at his history or try to recollect. He is trolling. Ignore him.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Forum Tool Award goes to Utica 4th year running....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Papi's world is crumbling:
    [QUOTE]The building which big papi's restaurant was in, is about to be demolished.  He states that it will be moved to Boston, but this will never happen. I anticipate that is not the first thing in ortiz's life to be demolished.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

Jack,

Supposedly there is a thin line between love and hate.

I don't get your hatred for David Ortiz.  You revel in the possibility of any kind of pain he might face.  It's deeper than just not liking him - for whatever reason you don't.  Time and time again, if somone's trashing Papi, you're either the author or eager sycophant.

Sad.

Or broken hearted.

Which is also sad ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Papi's world is crumbling : Dude, You are absolutely blabbering now. If Pujols and Fielder are so good, why are they still unemployed?  I knew those guys weren't any good.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

BAM!

Joe ... well done.  Very well done.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]Joe I don't pay attention to those players off season. Learn to stick to the facts, which are Ortiz is still unemployed. His numbers seem good to some, but I saw a guy who did nothing two weeks after the all star break, nothing in September, and not a lot when the sox were losing games all during the season.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

1-Saying that you don't pay any attention to any of the other players in BB is a copout.  If you pay no attention to anyone else, then you have no basis for comparison to anyone else.  It's like saying someone is afast or slow, but not knowing what the average speed is.

2-If you don't pay attention to a guy like Pujols, you just admitted that you are not a BB fan.

3-His OPS between 7/24-end of season was .980.  How is that doing nothing?