Paplebons contract situation, Jenks and Bard options as Closer!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

Paplebons contract situation, Jenks and Bard options as Closer!

One things pretty clear so far this year. 

• Bobby Jenks is not even close to the guy he was in 2008 for the White Sox.
    • Daniel Bard isnt closer material. Bard and Joba Chamberlain are in the same boat, over rated 6th-7th inning guys. Bards awsome coming into a game when it means nothing. He's single handedly thrown away two games with horrible performances after huge momentum lifts by our hitters against Texas and Baltimore this year so far. 

Paplebon looks back to himself. We better realize real quick that theres nobody else we can count on in a close game and sign him fast. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasloco. Show losmediasloco's posts

Re: Paplebons contract situation, Jenks and Bard

You do have a nice dog. I love dogs. Never met a dog that I didn't like. What is his name?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

His names Jack "The Hammer" Brammer. 

aka, El Martillo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glumandrew. Show glumandrew's posts

Nice dog Jamesey, feed him well and excercise him. Have Mom bring him to the Vet on schedule. watch out for ticks - look for them on his skin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

Re: Paplebons contract situation, Jenks and Bard options as Closer!

Feed him well, are you having a laugh?! Thats his glamour shot photo and hes carrying about 20-30 vanity lbs. I can barely get him to stand up let alone run or jump. He lives by nobodys rules, not even his own. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Paplebons contract situation, Jenks and Bard options as Closer!:
    Feed him well, are you having a laugh?! Thats his glamour shot photo and hes carrying about 20-30 vanity lbs. I can barely get him to stand up let alone run or jump. He lives by nobodys rules, not even his own. 
    Posted by jamesey271975

And he doesn't often drink beer but when he does, he drinks Dos Equis.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

Bobby Jenks reminds e of Brad Penny. 95mph fastball thats straight as an arrow. Guys just tee off on it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbev97. Show kbev97's posts

Nice dog Sonny. Put him on a diet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

He rather be put to sleep than put on a diet. Trust me. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Tarde Paps and put potato salad head as closer.

Tongue out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I think bard has the stuff to close i dont know bout the makeup yet. To be honest ive been super empressed with paps this year he seems ot have better command then in the past.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Paplebons contract situation, Jenks and Bard options as Closer!:
    I think bard has the stuff to close i dont know bout the makeup yet. To be honest ive been super empressed with paps this year he seems ot have better command then in the past.
    Posted by RSF4Life234
    Contract year. He's motivated.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

They had better sign Papelbon b4 Theo gets another bright idea like Saltalamachia, Cameron, Brad Penny, Baldelli, Smoltz, Renteria, Lackey, Saito, Kotchman, Jenks, Wheeler and then going cheap on Teixeira, Pappelbon is tested. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

They had better sign Papelbon b4 Theo gets another bright idea like Saltalamachia, Cameron, Brad Penny, Baldelli, Smoltz, Renteria, Lackey, Saito, Kotchman, Jenks, Wheeler and then going cheap on Teixeira, Pappelbon is tested. 
    Posted by AL34
    The only problem with Saito was we didn't bring him back. Baldelli, Smoltz, Penny and Saltalamacchia all cost the Sox basically nothing. I remember a couple of years ago when it seemed like half this board was clamoring for a Clay for Salty trade and calling Theo a moron for not getting it done. And you're really willing to judge Wheeler and Jenks on the basis of one month? Someone should give you an MLB club to run. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stengel. Show Stengel's posts

I think that Carnie and AL34 should go out to a bar and have a beer together.

Sections
Shortcuts