Paterno Family Don't Get It, and Just Won't Stop Either

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Paterno Family Don't Get It, and Just Won't Stop Either

In response to softlaw2's comment:

They get it, but American culture doesn't get it.

Please elaborate.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

The notion that "this can't be tolerated" and the artifice of "consenting adults", and the absurd way that American culture deals with sexual behavior. The irony is that American culture is worse with regard to sexual behavior, operating under some pretense that it's now more enlightened than the stupidity from generations ago.

Right.  Irony:  We accept two people of the same sex having sex, but reject an adult repeatedly raping children.  I see. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

The notion that "this can't be tolerated" and the artifice of "consenting adults", and the absurd way that American culture deals with sexual behavior. The irony is that American culture is worse with regard to sexual behavior, operating under some pretense that it's now more enlightened than the stupidity from generations ago.

You can't possibly be suggesting that what happened at Penn State was okay...children being molested and raped..and adults turning their backs on that behavior has nothing to do with America's notions of sexual behavior.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Examples please?

Thanks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Right.  Irony:  We accept two people of the same sex having sex, but reject an adult repeatedly raping children.  I see. 

wow...that really is ironic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

+1

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

The stupidity is so great, today, that it's impossible to discuss the issue of sexual behavior beyond the intellecutal level of an intoxicated adict.

"Age of consent" and "statutory rape" and "consenting adults" are the artifice of idiots.

American culture has never been more disturbed with regard to sexual behavior.

Examples please?

Thanks.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Please put this stuff on another forum not the Red Sox forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Look at American culture for "examples, please".

So you cannot give one single example that "American culture is worse with regard to sexual behavior"

Are you talking about fetishes, homosexuality, sex outside of marriage, paraphilias?

What are you trying to say? If you have a point it shouldnt be that hard to get out. I am not even disagreeing with you. It is just that you are not saying anything.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Duplicate

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Look at American culture for "examples, please".

So you cannot give one single example that "American culture is worse with regard to sexual behavior"

Are you talking about fetishes, homosexuality, sex outside of marriage, paraphilias?

What are you trying to say? If you have a point it shouldnt be that hard to get out. I am not even disagreeing with you. It is just that you are not saying anything.

This is his latent anger over the current trend regarding the acceptability of alternate lifestyle behavior; hence, if that's OK, anything else should be OK too; which actually has little to do with the NCAA violations as well as legaility considerations committed by Paterno & Penn State.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

And he doesn't think he needs psychiatric help...good God.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

You can't possibly be equating what two adults do in their bedroom with a coach covering up for a pedophile to win football games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

He IS equating the two.

The guy has serious psychiatric problems and unfortunately, like many psychiatrically compromised people, refuses to recognize the need for help.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

He IS equating the two.

The guy has serious psychiatric problems and unfortunately, like many psychiatrically compromised people, refuses to recognize the need for help.

He really needs help.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

He IS equating the two.

He really needs help.

I think he is just babbling. I am still waiting for those examples. I always give posters the benefit of the doubt because sometimes things don't translate well from speaking to writing..but it's hard to give this one the benefit of anything. It certainly sounds to me like he believes in a don't ask..don't tell policy when it comes to the sexual abuse of minors.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Paterno family is just trying to protect their name brand in PA. They use to be royalty and now they are child molesting enablers...they have enough money to fight it...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

He IS equating the two.

He really needs help.

I think he is just babbling. I am still waiting for those examples. I always give posters the benefit of the doubt because sometimes things don't translate well from speaking to writing..but it's hard to give this one the benefit of anything. It certainly sounds to me like he believes in a don't ask..don't tell policy when it comes to the sexual abuse of minors.

Babbling and redundancy in psychiatric terms is called 'perseveration'.

His continued babbling and redundancy about Ellsbury and Drew's contract etc. certainly is perseveration. 

Throwing in a little narcissistic personality disorder wouldn't be out of his parameters either.

Of course, as a defense mechanism, he'll accuse me of playing psychiatrist.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

He IS equating the two.

He really needs help.

Babbling and redundancy in psychiatric terms is called 'perseveration'.

His continued babbling and redundancy about Ellsbury and Drew's contract etc. certainly is perseveration. 

Throwing in a little narcissistic personality disorder wouldn't be out of his parameters either.

Of course, as a defense mechanism, he'll accuse me of playing psychiatrist.

Hmmm...maybe Bill and Softy ARE the same person.  Bill accused me of that just this morning!