Paterno Family Don't Get It, and Just Won't Stop Either

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Paterno Family Don't Get It, and Just Won't Stop Either

I wish there was a reverse bump mechanism that send to thread back to an undisclosed location in the archives.  I'm tired of looking at it on the front burner.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to iaresdnccopper's comment:

The need to remove the Chaplain from the government payroll, based on strict separation of church and state. They also need to remove references to God, from the currency, based on strict separation of church and state.

WELCOME, NEW POSTER!! Just a word of warning - this is a Communist forum; say something naughty, or even innocent, and you shall be purged in Stalinesqe fashion.

LOL, whatever are you talking aboutWink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to antibody's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

How many monikers can one poster have?

I have one.

How many for you?

Tell me about your avatar and name.

Avatar I'll start with a hint... If you don't know what it is, you might be lost.

I've changed avatars several times. My original was a widely yawning cat, but the suggestion was that it was going to bite you. Some folks found it creepy. Jete liked it.

My screen name was pretty much picked out of thin air. I was probably watching or reading something science based, either fiction or non, I take in a fair amount of both, something to do with microbes maybe, and I thought it sounded like a cool screen name. By some miracle I've been able to hang on to it for nearly four years.

Oh, yeah, if you haven't guessed yet, it's a compass rose. I've also seen it called a navigation star. This one suits me pretty well being a long time land surveyor and ameteur sailor.

Totally missed your hint!  I remember the cat now that you mention it.  I thought it was kind of scary too ;0) Jete likes everything and everyone, he's a great guy.

Are you a star trek fan?  The new movie is pretty good, I don't generally like prequels but in this case I think they did a good job.  The actor who plays spock is a natural.

Someday I will tell you my captain kirk story.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

it's a shame christianity does not teach it's followers compassion, acceptance, empathy...

seems to be alot of very narrow-minded folk thumping the bible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

"God has no religion." - Mahatma Ghandi