Paul Pierce is Wacko!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Paul Pierce is Wacko!

The guy is a terrible reflection on the NBA. He's a cry baby on a team that needs more youth. The Celtics will be lucky to get close to 2010, and will continute to get worse.

Bird was such a class act. Pierce is a thug.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Re: Paul Pierce is Wacko!

I'm bumping a great thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Paul Pierce is Wacko!:
    [QUOTE]The guy is a terrible reflection on the NBA. He's a cry baby on a team that needs more youth. The Celtics will be lucky to get close to 2010, and will continute to get worse. Bird was such a class act. Pierce is a thug.
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]

So what do you propose the Celtics do between now (6:40 p.m. on Tuesday, May 3) and their next game, which begins in twenty minutes?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

I had no idea Pierce had started playing baseball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

He's from L.A.

That explains it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

There is a Celtics board as well.  If you look on the Celtics board there are no threads about Tim Wakefield.

Confusing?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce is Wacko!:
    [QUOTE]I had no idea Pierce had started playing baseball.
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]

Of course he does. C'mon, where's your baseball knowledge.

Pierce played two years for Salem in rookie league ball in the Pirates organization back in '66 and '67, according to baseball-reference.com. Played 46 games the first year, batting .223 with six doubles. He played eight more games the next year, batting .333 with his only homer. He was an OF/1B.

I'm not sure why GM/softy has to take a shot at the poor guy. He's 63. Maybe he knows him. Undecided

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce is Wacko!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Paul Pierce is Wacko! : Of course he does. C'mon, where's your baseball knowledge. Pierce played two years for Salem in rookie league ball in the Pirates organization back in '66 and '67, according to baseball-reference.com. Played 46 games the first year, batting .223 with six doubles. He played eight more games the next year, batting .333 with his only homer. He was an OF/1B. I'm not sure why GM/softy has to take a shot at the poor guy. He's 63. Maybe he knows him. 
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

How do you know when the GM is desperate to post something negative?
    When he has to switch to another Boston team to do it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Got nothing bad to say that has any merit ( as if you did anyway)? Gotta switch to the next Boston team huh..ahhh, the smell of desperation..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Paul Pierce is Wacko!:
    [QUOTE]The guy is a terrible reflection on the NBA. He's a cry baby on a team that needs more youth. The Celtics will be lucky to get close to 2010, and will continute to get worse. Bird was such a class act. Pierce is a thug.
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]  SOFTY... IM WITH YOU ON THIS ONE !!  SUCH A CRY BABY.....  DANNY NEEDS TO RESHAPE THAT TEAM NEXT YEAR...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Haha.  Paul is the Truth.  The heart and soul, for better or for worse, of the Cs (apologies to KG).  But he is a cry baby.  Mrs. Space's fam is from Los Angeles, and they will never let me hear the end of it about the whole wheelchair/Willis Reed re-entry.  And, I have no defense for that ridiculous display of unecessary drama ... other than IT WAS AWESOME - CELTICS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Of course that was long ago and far away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m