Pawtucket

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Pawtucket

Since it looks like Webster, Rubby D and Wright are not going to go north with the Sox, the Pawsox could have a heck of a rotation with those 3, Ranaudo and Barnes...no wonder Farrell mentioned Rubby maybe doing some AA time.....they may need to do that just so they can get him starts while keeping some Veteran pitchers from last year on the Pawsox, though I have no idea if they signed guys like Germano and Duckworth....could be a fun season in Pawtucket. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Pawtucket

Ranaudo and Barnes will likely be in Portland as Ranaudo stunk out Hadlock Field last year when he was actually healthy enough to pitch and Barnes finished up last year at high A Salem. I think the PawSox rotation will probably be Rubby, Webster, Wright, Workman and Britton and Chris Hernandez fighting it out for the 5th spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Ranaudo and Barnes will likely be in Portland as Ranaudo stunk out Hadlock Field last year when he was actually healthy enough to pitch and Barnes finished up last year at high A Salem. I think the PawSox rotation will probably be Rubby, Webster, Wright, Workman and Britton and Chris Hernandez fighting it out for the 5th spot.

Wright will be there too carnie

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Hadlock Field will be fun this summer. Nice pitching staff along with the XMan. It's looking more and more like no Jackie Bradley Jr. though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Hadlock Field will be fun this summer. Nice pitching staff along with the XMan. It's looking more and more like no Jackie Bradley Jr. though.

for selfish reasons I would like for him to at least start the year out there :)