Peavy injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Peavy injured

Scott Lauber/Boston Herald      

Jake Peavy lacerated his left index finger with a fishing knife yesterday and won't throw for at least 3 days

Peavy had been slated to start Monday, now will be pushed back. Readiness for season depends on how well Red Sox can pad his finger in glove

Peavy had a procedure to make sure there's no infection, according to John Farrell, who believes Peavy avoided serious injury

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Peavy injured

Injury prone Peavy? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Luckily it wasn't on his pitching hand.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

"....Farrell said Peavy, who doesn't have very good eyesight, could be fit with a padding on his glove hand.

Brandon Workman will replace him vs. Pittsburgh.."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to FajitaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If I were a player I would not touch a knife, or a fork for that matter. Could ruin your career.

[/QUOTE]

eating without a knife and fork could ruin your love life.

Tough call.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to FajitaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If I were a player I would not touch a knife, or a fork for that matter. Could ruin your career.

[/QUOTE]

not a fishing knife but I get your point.  No skiing either or messing with garage doors.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Can Uehara or Tazawa teach Peavy how to use chopsticks?  Geez......   LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

It's still better than Bryce Brentz shooting himself last year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jake Peavy lacerated his left index finger with a fishing knife yesterday and won't throw for at least 3 days

Peavy had been slated to start Monday, now will be pushed back. Readiness for season depends on how well Red Sox can pad his finger in glove

Peavy had a procedure to make sure there's no infection, according to John Farrell, who believes Peavy avoided serious injury

[/QUOTE]
    for pete's sake. the guy cut his finger cleaning a fish. on his non throwing hand is even less of a concern. won't throw for 3 days? is that the sports writer talking? man what some of these scribes write really borders on the rediculous.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    for pete's sake. the guy cut his finger cleaning a fish. on his non throwing hand is even less of a concern. won't throw for 3 days? is that the sports writer talking? man what some of these scribes write really borders on the rediculous.

[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it!  It must be a slow news day!  I guess it's a good thing thought that this is the biggest drama they can write about!  I bet they miss the days of Manny showing up late or players over weight.....