1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: PED whispers getting louder around one DAVID the ORTIZ!

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

did you hear me complain about him going under .400?  Another issue I have with david is he hits in spurts.  Gets a lot of production in a short time then goes quiet when we need him most.  When I posted this during the off season, some disagree.  So here it is and he has having a terrible home stand against a below average team.

Sorry if the facts hurt but I am not making up the 2 for 13 home stand.  Possibly tonight he will wake up, he always does after one of these posts, so you should be happy to see me posting.

And I am happy to see you post.

I'm always happy to see you make a fool of yourself.

Like I've said.... let him keep talking, it's free entertainment. Laughing

Yes, it is!!

I really wish I saved some of the stuff he has posted over the years, you can't make the sh*t up.

Well, Jack can... Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

did you hear me complain about him going under .400?  Another issue I have with david is he hits in spurts.  Gets a lot of production in a short time then goes quiet when we need him most.  When I posted this during the off season, some disagree.  So here it is and he has having a terrible home stand against a below average team.

Sorry if the facts hurt but I am not making up the 2 for 13 home stand.  Possibly tonight he will wake up, he always does after one of these posts, so you should be happy to see me posting.

Hey four B's.  I am glad you are amused but get some originality and separate yourself from  the other two who post seconds after I put something up.

I am glad you are comfortable with his performance over the last week.  Ortiz's fast start and high batting average will keep you happy for a while.  I like to break things down week by week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

Hey four B's.  I am glad you are amused but get some originality and separate yourself from  the other two who post seconds after I put something up.

I am glad you are comfortable with his performance over the last week.  Ortiz's fast start and high batting average will keep you happy for a while.  I like to break things down week by week.

Why wouldn't I be comfortable with a DH that has an OPS of 1.126?

I know you like being short-sighted.

I'm not sure I'd be bragging about it, if I were you.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts