Pedbury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Re: Pedbury

Kim is a Yankee troll and you are nothing but a sniping low life who contributes nothing here Burrito. Maybe that had something to do with it. 

How is Cambodia treating you. Working hard?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In Response to Re: Pedbury:
    Kim is a Yankee troll and you are nothing but a sniping low life who contributes nothing here Burrito. Maybe that had something to do with it.  How is Cambodia treating you. Working hard?
    Posted by RedsoxProspects

Woah there pony. The last person who said I was "sniping" and in fact the only person was boomerangsdotcom

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

I coined the nickname last year "Boomer FANGS dotcom" ... I will let you use it expitch
    Posted by EnchiladaT

This was really classy EnchiladaT ( Burrito ). And you wonder why people respond to you. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Wow. Pedroia makes one ill-advised comment in six seaons -- in defense of a teammate at that -- has battled through injuries but still has played hard (how many of you rip guys who won't try to play hurt) and the way some fans (I use the term loosely) have turned on him is probably the most disgusting aspect of the season.
    Posted by royf19

I couldn't agree more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

In Response to Re: Pedbury : I remember being on the receiving end of that as he felt he should have been on the list and I should not have been. Whether I should have been or not, I was surprised at how angry he was about a silly baseball forum poll. He was really upset, and I took the brunt of that abuse.
    Posted by kimsaysthis
    I'd forgotten that part of his self-pitying tirade.
    Pettiness, anger, egomania ( for which he calls me out! ), insecurity, self-pity, and moral bloat are an explosive combination. But when Boom erupts, he produces just smoke and hot air, no lava. 
    He has no idea how asinine he looks when he takes off on one of those deranged lie hunts, and insists upon stipulating the chronological terms of the hunt. He must have been giddy while looking for and not finding a book I'd never said I'd written. I said it was a SHORT STORY about a pitching coach, and gave him the reference. To this day, he's still going on about my lying about "the book" and about my baseball experience. It's liar this and liar that and people who support liars. But only Softy and me are named. If he named names, the accused would batter him around.
    Here's a guy who misunderstands, distorts, and puts words in others' mouths ( Southpaw, a poster with integrity, dinged him for that ), all the while crying "liar, liar."  There's a term for that in psychology.
    Now he expects people to believe that all his bleating about damage to "MY reputation" is in fact an expression of concern about his kid's business. Was he concerned about his kid's business when he went off on Moon and especially on you because he was left off that list? His concern, quite transparently, was about damage to his reputation as a top-flight poster. He even reminded Moon of his superior ability, IIRC. There's also a term for the habit of making disproportionate responses. "Silly" contest, you got that right.
    Pay no mind. I brush that stuff off or laugh about it -- then cuff him around some more. When he's unhinged, he lashes out indiscriminately ( that's a euphemism ) and doesn't care whose reputation he's trying to blacken. Picking on you is not quite like demeaning Special Olympians, but it's headed in that direction. He's pointing "down there." 
    "Case closed." "Definitive substantiation."  See, there are the stats. Hooey.
    If you want to see my response to that bilge, go to near the end of the "Realisic...III" thread.
    If he reads this post, he'll probably go off on another one of his hunts, and, in the process, just cause himself more trouble -- if I bother to respond.
    In his patronizing response to me, he claims to give people "the benefit of the doubt" and says that I might "mean well." In his purblindness, he seems actually to think that I care one way or the other about his opinion of me. Even when he appears to be trying to smooth things over a little, his obtuseness and assumption of a standing he does not possess do him in. Sad, really. 
    Sorry if you were stung. Just consider the source, and don't pay it no never mind. 
    And if he has even a smidgin of good sense, he will indeed "move on," as he says he will. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

pedey has always had a big mouth, the only diff is now we dont have a manager who fawns over him and the team is not winning...
    Posted by georom4

And (most importantly) his batting average is .40 points off his career avg

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Pedbury : HAHHA!  I wrote about that yesterday and specificall named kimsaysthis along with BurritoT as two posters boomerfangs openly mocked and insulted for being on a list we did not even ask to be on!   I deleted it because I decided not to bother bringing it back up..... funny.
    Posted by EnchiladaT

Well, I didn't bring it up either. It was in Expitch's post. But I still remember it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Kim is a Yankee troll and you are nothing but a sniping low life who contributes nothing here Burrito. Maybe that had something to do with it.  How is Cambodia treating you. Working hard?
    Posted by RedsoxProspects

A Yankee troll? Really, Boom? Wow. You just keep it coming. I still remember when I created a thread saying Wakefield was going to beat King Felix when no one believed that, and he did. You posted no less than three times on that thread complimenting me on the call. And now I'm a Yankee troll.

I get that you were upset that I was nominated for poster of the year, and you can insult my posts all you want, I don't care, but a Yankee troll is the most ridiculous thing you've said so far.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Pedbury : I'd forgotten that part of his self-pitying tirade. Pettiness, anger, egomania ( for which he calls me out! ), insecurity, self-pity, and moral bloat are an explosive combination. But when Boom erupts, he produces just smoke and hot air, no lava.  He has no idea how asinine he looks when he takes off on one of those deranged lie hunts, and insists upon stipulating the chronological terms of the hunt. He must have been giddy while looking for and not finding a book I'd never said I'd written. I said it was a SHORT STORY about a pitching coach, and gave him the reference. To this day, he's still going on about my lying about "the book" and about my baseball experience. It's liar this and liar that and people who support liars. But only Softy and me are named. If he named names, the accused would batter him around. Here's a guy who misunderstands, distorts, and puts words in others' mouths ( Southpaw, a poster with integrity, dinged him for that ), all the while crying "liar, liar."  There's a term for that in psychology. Now he expects people to believe that all his bleating about damage to "MY reputation" is in fact an expression of concern about his kid's business. Was he concerned about his kid's business when he went off on Moon and especially on you because he was left off that list? His concern, quite transparently, was about damage to his reputation as a top-flight poster. He even reminded Moon of his superior ability, IIRC. There's also a term for the habit of making disproportionate responses. "Silly" contest, you got that right. Pay no mind. I brush that stuff off or laugh about it -- then cuff him around some more. When he's unhinged, he lashes out indiscriminately ( that's a euphemism ) and doesn't care whose reputation he's trying to blacken. Picking on you is not quite like demeaning Special Olympians, but it's headed in that direction. He's pointing "down there."  "Case closed." "Definitive substantiation."  See, there are the stats. Hooey. If you want to see my response to that bilge, go to near the end of the "Realisic...III" thread. If he reads this post, he'll probably go off on another one of his hunts, and, in the process, just cause himself more trouble -- if I bother to respond. In his patronizing response to me, he claims to give people "the benefit of the doubt" and says that I might "mean well." In his purblindness, he seems actually to think that I care one way or the other about his opinion of me. Even when he appears to be trying to smooth things over a little, his obtuseness and assumption of a standing he does not possess do him in. Sad, really.  Sorry if you were stung. Just consider the source, and don't pay it no never mind.  And if he has even a smidgin of good sense, he will indeed "move on," as he says he will. 
    Posted by expitch

Well, now I'm a Yankee troll. Can you imagine? Of all the things he could have said that's just hilarious. It's unbelievable how a list I didn't even create could get to this level. But, thanks for the reply. I'll take your advice. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Pedbury : Expitch throws Ellsbury under the bus, after just a few AB this year even though he hit .304 in July apparently, and was 2nd in the MVP vote last year and THAT'S THE PROBLEM according to expitch. Mr. knowitall baseball professor who never cites anything other than his opinion.  Go back to your hole in Cambodia Burrito. You are a suck up one day and then get a snipe in here and there only to say it was a joke afterward. Tell us something either: 1) true 2) interesting
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom

Boom,
    This is an obvious personal attack that is just an extension of the Salty "discussion". Ex CLEARLY states that the top 2 in the lineup NEED to be the table setters, which is true...He does not slam them whatsoever...Your turning this disagreement into a useless war...Enough already...Drop it and move on...You 2 didnt agree and had some words back and forth...Big deal...I dont see Him attacking your posts unless you start it, which your clearly going out of your way to do...
    You had some words for me that I didnt appreciate, nor did I deserve for that matter...But I was squashed pretty quickly...I could have kept it going and insult all your comments, but chose the high road and dropped it...There are way more important things going on that disagreeing with someone on a BB forum, so I let it go...You might want to consider that in this situation...

Sections
Shortcuts