PEDRO OR MILLWOOD?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PEDRO OR MILLWOOD?

he has been saying it for months that the only team he would stop his retirement for would be the sox. if you will take out a flyer on a player, y not do so with pedro. have him get ready in pawtucket and see what happens. even if its just for 3 starts. this would be a nice way to end a great career! y waste energy on a bum like millwood. take the risk with pedro!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Re: PEDRO OR MILLWOOD?

Vote for Pedro.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FarmFan. Show FarmFan's posts

In Response to PEDRO OR MILLWOOD?:
    [QUOTE]he has been saying it for months that the only team he would stop his retirement for would be the sox. if you will take out a flyer on a player, y not do so with pedro. have him get ready in pawtucket and see what happens. even if its just for 3 starts. this would be a nice way to end a great career! y waste energy on a bum like millwood. take the risk with pedro!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
     better option

Hard to vote either way but I don't feel either guy is as good as Aceves.  Wake maybe should go along with Dice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It would definitely be great to see Pedro in a Red Sox uniform again.  I am not sure that he can still be a good pitcher, but why not start him in the minor leagues.  The Red Sox wouldn't really be losing anything by signing him to a minor league contract. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FarmFan. Show FarmFan's posts

Raising the championship trophy again with Pedro on the team would be a fitting and deserved end to his career.  I have always been a huge Pedro fan but have to wonder whats left in his tank.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

Go to fullsize image

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjkoko. Show jjkoko's posts

Is Pedro a candidate for the Dominican stem cell procedure that Colon got?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

How about neither of the above?

Love Pedro to death, but he is done.

Millwood? Please. Uh, uh.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Pedro will need what, 4-5 weeks of "spring training" to get his arm in shape? then 4-5 minor league starts. That takes us to August 1st before even thinkng Pedro can throw a pitch in the major leagues.
    Millwood is insurance. Lackey is 99% going to be ready in one week. Dice is 70/30 going to need surgery. Wake is 75% going to break down. Doubront assuming he gets in shape will be the first guy called if needed. Then Millwood. Could be zero chance Millwood throws a pitch for the Sox, but also speaks volumes about what the Sox feel they have ready in the minors.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

kind of like a presidential choice with my same response: NONE OF THE ABOVE.
    actually, if you had SLACKEY as a 3rd choice, i'd still shout NONE OF THE ABOVE.