Pedroia 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Pedroia 2013

No chatter whatsoever about the heart and soul of the team...as he's been described...what's with that? Are folks disappointed in him? Do they fear he has seen better days? has he been lost in the JBmania? Seems like old news already...Thoughts on DP?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from einrac. Show einrac's posts

Re: Pedroia 2013

"I don't know what Bobby's trying to do, but that's not the way we do things here," said Pedroia. "Maybe that stuff works in Japan."

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

No news I guess.  I guess that's a sign of his dependibility when he gives us nothing to talk about.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

No news I guess.  I guess that's a sign of his dependibility when he gives us nothing to talk about.

amazing though joey, not one thread all spring...its like he disappeared

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It's nice to have a drama free spring training.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

No chatter whatsoever about the heart and soul of the team...as he's been described...what's with that? Are folks disappointed in him? Do they fear he has seen better days? has he been lost in the JBmania? Seems like old news already...Thoughts on DP?

That's a good sign.  Seems you don't have enough scabs to pick so you are trying to create one.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

You said Pedroia would be selling sausages by now. He had the highest batting average on the team last year and could have been the most reliable player. He is the heart and soul of the team, and no if he says heathly and doesn't play hurt he would have a fine year. How can anyone be disappointed in Pedroia? By the way he is not the 3rd hitter in the line up for your Boston Red Sox.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Pedroia had a down year in 2012, and he made a fool of himself being a big cry baby because he missed his Tito binky...the fact that no one has even written a thread about him thus far is confirmation that  expectations for him are not so great, and neither is his brand at this moment..

truth hurts...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Pedroia had a down year in 2012, and he made a fool of himself being a big cry baby because he missed his Tito binky...the fact that no one has even written a thread about him thus far is confirmation that  expectations for him are not so great, and neither is his brand at this moment..

truth hurts...

There havent been posts on Lester, Buch or Hanrahan either.

In fact the only posts on the front page are about Bradley.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

truth hurts...

not exactly...i posted on those threads...buch earlier, han recently...but none on DP? somethings up with that...tipping point im thinking

There havent been posts on Lester, Buch or Hanrahan either.

In fact the only posts on the front page are about Bradley.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

truth hurts...

geo, there ain't a player alive you can't bash into the ground if you put your mind to it...you are really good at this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

I like Dustin and hope he is here for his career.  Even he is looking old ( I know he is not) when next to some of these kids in spring training.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I guess whining about Bradley has got old...

Pedey? Come on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Of all my concerns going into the 2013 season, our second baseman is not one of them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

truth hurts...

A down year? He hit 290 and 15 home runs. He is a career 300 hitter and averages 17 home runs a year. It was slighty below average but still with in range. I expect him to hit around 300 and hit 15-20 home runs. His criticizism of Valentine should have been a warning sign for the franchise. Valentine was a clown.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

A down year? He hit 290 and 15 home runs. He is a career 300 hitter and averages 17 home runs a year. It was slighty below average but still with in range. I expect him to hit around 300 and hit 15-20 home runs. His criticizism of Valentine should have been a warning sign for the franchise. Valentine was a clown.

+1

Sections
Shortcuts