Re: Pedroia is killing us

he will come up with an injury soon - mark my words

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Re: Pedroia is killing us:
    [QUOTE]he will come up with an injury soon - mark my words

As always - 100% correct!

Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Yes, when it comes to Pedroia, you are always 100% correct....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Pedroia is killing us:
    [QUOTE]Francna needs to sit him down, he;s not producing
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]
    Um ya sure, you must be up next on the comedy central hour

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

The AL MVP, just 3 weeks ago you were saying he was the best 2b and the MVP.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

Gonzo might be Mr. April.   Coming up very very small in the big situations.  He was a steal ( for the junk you gave up, an inside job if ever there was one, Jed Hoyer) but truth be told he has been a bit soft in the clutch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]Gonzo might be Mr. April.   Coming up very very small in the big situations.  He was a steal ( for the junk you gave up, an inside job if ever there was one, Jed Hoyer) but truth be told he has been a bit soft in the clutch.
    Posted by massillon8[/QUOTE]

Whiny Yankee fans have to insinuate no other team could make a good deal without cheating.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Yeah, that guy hitting .340 with 106 RBIs...he's really not that good. Really. No, really, he's not...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pedroia is killing us : Whiny Yankee fans have to insinuate no other team could make a good deal without cheating.
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]
    Not my words Notin, it came from a former Boston WriterHoward Bryant.  Nice Try Pal, but the junk that Gonzo has been swinging at since Aug. 1 is ridiculous.  Notin, not to rub salt in your wounds but if this team chokes, from what they were supposed to do, to what they are currently doing, you have to be sick. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEBeardsr. Show DEBeardsr's posts

Gonzalez is definetly a sorry piece of crap and a poor excuse for a clutch hitter.How many clutch hitting walk off hits has won a game?(zilch}Only thing he does is pad his own stats while doing nothing to help the Red Sox.He strikes out or hits into a double play when the game is on the line.Remember,he never shows up for a Yankees series.I think he stinks to high heaven and we should never have signed this prima donna.Sure wish we could trade Gonzales for Texeria:at least he produces in the clutch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Posted by jader[/QUOTE]
    And play in his stead ...?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Pedroia should never sit...ever. There I said it. And I say the same now for AGON, Crawford, Ortiz, Ellsbury, and even Scutaro. No more rest. Let them play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

"Jader" filling the board with crapola since 2005. Why is that exactly?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pedroia is killing us : Not my words Notin, it came from a former Boston WriterHoward Bryant.  Nice Try Pal, but the junk that Gonzo has been swinging at since Aug. 1 is ridiculous.  Notin, not to rub salt in your wounds but if this team chokes, from what they were supposed to do, to what they are currently doing, you have to be sick. 
    Posted by massillon8[/QUOTE]

"Massillon8", why don't any of you identify yourselves as Yankee fans posting on a Red Sox board?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Why bench one of our best players? If anything he needs to be in the 2 or 3 hole and the rest of the line-up adjusted downward. 

1) Elles
    2) Crawford
    3) Perdoria
    4) AGon
    5) Ortiz
    6) Youk

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Why bench one of our best players? If anything he needs to be in the 2 or 3 hole and the rest of the line-up adjusted downward.  1) Elles 2) Crawford 3) Perdoria 4) AGon 5) Ortiz 6) Youk
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Looks like Youk might be out a few games Burrito...Ya think Craw is hitting good enough to warrant a #2 slot? Not sure about that just yet..still like Pedey there..Now the #9 hole for CC might work out..still have him and Ells together..something to chew on..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I agree, CC at 9th is perfect... even if he struggles (which he already does). I was only thowing out another scenerio, Pedey needs to be in the top 3 spots one way or the other.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]I agree, CC at 9th is perfect... even if he struggles (which he already does). I was only thowing out another scenerio, Pedey needs to be in the top 3 spots one way or the other.  
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

But we know Tito wont do this because of his OCD having to have a L-R-L-R lineup..He sits reddick who hits lefties pretty good, for Dmac who cant hit anyone this year!! I wish some would use good ol' baseball sense instead of all these numbers and stats...the old eye test still works IMO..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackyldo. Show jackyldo's posts

I'd like to see you say that to Pedroia  in person..

he hit .340 in June  - .411 in July and .303  in August 

so let's just take  38 at bats in Septemeber      and  outright release him..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Myles-Standish. Show Myles-Standish's posts

Another stupid OP.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

L R L R L R

So if a pitcher has trouble with lefties he only has to worry every other batter... silly Tito and his fettishes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I was talking to Pedey's granddad just the other day.  He was telling me that the boy loves to build drama.  Since veryone knows how terribly good he is, he likes to put a little edge in the picture so it doesn't get too boring.  After all, just last week, no one outside of John Maddon was condiering the Rays as contenders.

That conversation is as real as the OP title ....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

You-killed-us already. Time for him to go.
    Should have gotten Young when we had the chance.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

Leave Petey alone. He is the only guy on that team that gives 100% every night, and I will take that any day, even when he is not delivering. (And oh, BTW, I love Gonzo in principle, but I too am worried about his clutch hitting. Last two Yankee series he has been miserable, and not much lately when the Sox really need a win.)

Sections
Shortcuts