Pedroia question?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Pedroia question?

Why is no one upset that Pedroia was a major reason that the RS lost last nights game?

Made the big blunder and was 0 for 3 with runners in scoring position.

Anyone else would have been traded by now.

And 0 for 1 tonight with RISP

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Pedroia question?

BTW Pedroia's numbers are as bad as ARod's in the post season?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

BTW Pedroia's numbers are as bad as ARod's in the post season?

And that can be said about everyone on the Sox this year except Napoli...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Patience, all I have to say.  He is a reason why the other sox play the way they do.. he's a tone setter.  He'll come through.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

So does Pedroia going 2-5 tonight answer your question?  The dude is a gamer and finally snapped out of his skid.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

(Pssst.  I think the OP might have been a tad sarcastic, and was satirizing some of the other threads "blaming" Sox players for their struggles this post-season...)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kannaman. Show kannaman's posts

Pedroia is the heart and soul of the Sox....no one felt worse about that loss then him...IMHO.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Pedey deserves not to be trashed.  with all that money he threw away just to stay with this team, who dares to talk trash about Pedey?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Why is no one upset that Pedroia was a major reason that the RS lost last nights game?

why these fans think it is so easy to hit the ball in the post season than the regular season?  Remember, if boston lose a game in the regular season, they know they can just come back on the next day and do better and then try to win that game.

In post season, everyone play like it may be their last game of the season.  That is alot of pressure!!!!

Fans need to stop criticizing players.  That is post season, and also that is the main reason why Ben C. rebuild his pitching staffs cuz he knew he need to have a very strong staff to carry the team to win it all.  Now we are seeing it is working!!!

Give Ben C alot of credit including that Peavy trade which that did helped the team alot!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

OP is nonsense.  Peavy went out to the mound in game 4, poured gasoline all over himself, and lit himself up.  In that disastrous 2d inning he gave up 3 walks.  Pedroia has probably the best hands in MLB at 2B, but he is human.  There was no error on that play, FWIW.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Wow, so you decide to criticize Pedroia for having one bad game?   It looks like you need a cup of coffee and some fresh air.   LOL  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

Pedey deserves not to be trashed.  with all that money he threw away just to stay with this team, who dares to talk trash about Pedey?

da bum!! Tongue Out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Jim, just my two coppers...perhaps since the latter isn't often, with Pedroia you have no problem taking the good with the rare bad..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Apparently you didn't see a couple of those highlight plays he made in the 1-0 win over Verlander.  Or all the DP's he and Drew have been pulling off.

My God, this team is ONE win away from the WS and the petty things people complain about make me want to kick someone in the 'nads!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to KRomine's comment:

Apparently you didn't see a couple of those highlight plays he made in the 1-0 win over Verlander.  Or all the DP's he and Drew have been pulling off.

My God, this team is ONE win away from the WS and the petty things people complain about make me want to kick someone in the 'nads!

Morning KRo....in case you want to get in a few pratice kicks  Tongue Out.......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

In response to KRomine's comment:

Morning KRo....in case you want to get in a few pratice kicks  Tongue Out.......

Thanks Jete!  Actually, I think one of my kids has one of those somewhere in our rec room

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

He is also playing the entire season with a torn ligament in his thumb. Some people would not be able to unzip their fly let alone play the game. He is a tough MF!!!!!!! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

he'll probably start game 6....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Speaking of Pedroia, Were Tigers fans booing Pedey when he comes up to the plate?  It wasn't AROD or Peralta booing but I thought I heard them booing.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

Speaking of Pedroia, Were Tigers fans booing Pedey when he comes up to the plate?  It wasn't AROD or Peralta booing but I thought I heard them booing.  

hey Sean, if so it was likely the standard "good player", on the road booing...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Just imagine if Ellsbury just signed a deal like Pedey's then made a big error.

softy would have a field day.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Just imagine if Ellsbury just signed a deal like Pedey's then made a big error.

softy would have a field day.

LOL...is it me or does anyone else see Boston's finest and a taser' somewhere in there ??Tongue OutSealed

Sections
Shortcuts