Pedroia question?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Pedroia question?

It's an ironic post, Jim, considering the Sox got to be here by virtue of an honest team concept.  The real, non media-hyped "team mentality" thing is pretty rare in any pro sport.  To single out Pedey when half this team is hitting just as poorly is an odd thought to accept.  Considering they've made errors, too, at other spots this PS lets him off the hook, imo.

Regardless of what his PS #s are (and I agree he's looked bad at the plate), he's the heart and soul of this team.  Against this Tiger staff, I'd be shocked if any of these guys boost their own offensive stats in a manner worthy of praise.  Nap's had a huge two games..that aside, it's a da** good thing their pen has been lights out!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to notin's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

BTW Pedroia's numbers are as bad as ARod's in the post season?

And that can be said about everyone on the Sox this year except Napoli...

Not just this year his full post season career is as bad if not worse than ARods

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

So does Pedroia going 2-5 tonight answer your question?  The dude is a gamer and finally snapped out of his skid.  

No since none were with men in RISP. He has not driven in a run in the last two games despite 5 chances.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to notin's comment:

(Pssst.  I think the OP might have been a tad sarcastic, and was satirizing some of the other threads "blaming" Sox players for their struggles this post-season...)

HMMMMMMMMMMWink

Sections
Shortcuts