Perspective....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Perspective....

I'm not happy with the outcome of last night's game either, but in perspective there are a couple of things to remember.

Ells was out at 3B - and we got the benefit of a bad call, and he later scored.

Berry was also out at 2B - and we got the benefit of another bad call, which kept the inning going and our hopes up.

I can't cry too much about this game.  Maybe the outcome was kismet, evening things out.  The important thing is to come back for the next game, play solid defense, put up a dozen runs, and take our chances with a 12 on the scoreboard. 

JMO 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Perspective....

i like it S5.  i am "IN".....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to S5's comment:

I'm not happy with the outcome of last night's game either, but in perspective there are a couple of things to remember.

Berry was also out at 2B - and we got the benefit of another bad call, which kept the inning going and our hopes up.

I can't cry too much about this game.  Maybe the outcome was kismet, evening things out.  The important thing is to come back for the next game, play solid defense, put up a dozen runs, and take our chances with a 12 on the scoreboard. 

JMO 

Good post S5. Game tied, advantage home team. May have been fir the best, not to burn our pen on a game we may not have won, in the end. Disappointing, but who thought we would sweep the Rays in this series? Tonight's game is why BC traded for Peavy. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

JMO 

It was definitely a strange game,,,,,Pedey sliding into Drew....one of those, never seen that before moments....I sitll like the pitching matchup tonight, but I hope we score early and often to take away any of last nights momentum right away

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to tomnev's comment:

JMO 

It was definitely a strange game,,,,,Pedey sliding into Drew....one of those, never seen that before moments....I sitll like the pitching matchup tonight, but I hope we score early and often to take away any of last nights momentum right away

Agree. Completely.  The ONLY thing that concerns me now is momentum.  That's why the Sox need to score early.  The Rays have too many holes in their batting order to have me fearing their offense - holes the Sox don't have.

The Sox have already beaten the Rays' two best pitchers.  If we get a good game out of Peavy this series is over. 

Sections
Shortcuts