Peter Gammons on WEEI: Daisuke Matsuzaka ‘doesn’t trust people’

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: Peter Gammons on WEEI: Daisuke Matsuzaka ‘doesn’t trust people’

In Response to Re: Peter Gammons on WEEI: Daisuke Matsuzaka ‘doesn’t trust people’:
    [QUOTE]The truth always draws censorship. There is no doubt that most Red Sox fans hate Japenese players. DiceK and Oki were core members of the 2007 rare division title championship team. But guys like Wastefield and Varitick are these "gutsy great guys". What a joke!
    Posted by SoxSoldRed[/QUOTE]

Dice K. has never seemed comfortable with the Sox.  The pressure and lack of control with his pitches has been evident for some time.  Theo will find a reliable replacement this season or next.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Some Red Sox fans are bigoted against Native American players.

Like you, for example. The Red Sox don't have many players that aren't native Americans. Cosult your government protected class book on the two drop rule.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

The Level that Peter Gammons has stooped to is unbelievable, he has always been a Red Sox shill but now he is doing their bidding for them.  Its a sad sad state of affairs for a Hall Of Famer, kind of like watching Ali go out in the Fight against Holmes, Old, Out Of Shape and a Shadow of his former self.  Hang them up Peter. Its getting pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Peter Gammons on WEEI: Daisuke Matsuzaka ‘doesn’t trust people’:
    [QUOTE]Some Red Sox fans are bigoted against Native American players. Like you, for example. The Red Sox don't have many players that aren't native Americans. Cosult your government protected class book on the two drop rule.
    I didn't say native American ... I said Native American. But if you prefer, of American Indian descent. Either way, you obviously figured out to whom I was referring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peter Gammons on WEEI: Daisuke Matsuzaka ‘doesn’t trust people’ : I didn't say native Americans ... I said Native Americans.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

+20 points extra credit for explaining proper nouns to Master Softlaw.

-Daf. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Some Red Sox fans are bigoted against Native American players. Like you, for example. The Red Sox don't have many players that aren't native Americans. Cosult your government protected class book on the two drop rule.

Do you seriously have a split personality?

Over the past 3 weeks you have gone on & on about RS fans being bigots, racists, etc......

NOW, you start complaining about "liberals" playing the race card??????

YOU have some serious issues!!!!

It's guys like YOU who give us NORMAL conservative Republicans a bad name....

Don't whine about Liberals playing the race card, then DO WORSE THAN THAT for weeks on end. 

Then, you go off about how you supposedly surround yourself with a very few "like minded" people who "know the difference between right & wrong????"

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!

I'm not sure you know who the he.....ck you really are!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from razsports. Show razsports's posts

So the Red Sox should sign players not based on their talen but rather cause of their race? Some on- if Dice K turned out to be  a Roy Holliday SP, everyone would be happy- white, black, asian or whatever. The problem is Dice K turned out to be a bust- it just turns out he from Japan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

There are liberals and Leftists. You obviously don't know the difference.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

On J.D. Drew vs. Josh Reddick:

Did anyone else happen to notice that in that 15 inning fiasco on Saturday, that when Jackson got tagged out by Salty in the 9th inning, had Jackson tried to slide rather than run Salty over he would have been safe?

Salty was in front of the plate and the entire back half of the plate was available for Jackson has he slid in back of the plate and tagged it with his hand.
    That cost the A's the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Most Red Sox fans hate these Japenese players.

Softy personally knows most of the Sox fans and what they think. He really believe it.

The truth always draws censorship.

You mean whe they censored me on yourAGon won't sign in April thread this spring.

There is no doubt that most Red Sox fans hate Japenese players.

Theonly thing there is no doubt about is you are an absurd clown.

DiceK and Oki were core members of the 2007 rare division title championship team.

They certainly were, but you want to kick to the curb the guy who went 17-12 in 2007.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

How old is that guy?

No poster had a thread that AGon wouldn't sign in April. The thread was about the fact that there was no done deal waiting to be signed right after the opening day CBT trigger date. Only when AGon proved healthy by playing for weeks was any deal signed. AGon could have put the screws for Theo hedging, and Theo used "good faith" to cover his own hedging. Most players and agents would have put Theo out of his job by demanding more money and years because of the heding on AGon's health until long after opening day.

If you believe that most Red Sox fans don't disdain the former Red Sox Japanese players than you aren't all there. We both know that. Gammons was the front man to trash them going out the door. It's no reason they don't ever want to play for the Red Sox again. And you would have a lot of audacity blaming them, given the way Tim Wastefield has been allowed to eat potato salad and do nothing for weeks at a time, and put up a 5 plus ERA since the last half of 2009. But he's a good guy who learned the language and isn't arrogant. ROFL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I hope you didn't hurt yourself. It's quite a drop from the rocker to the floor.
    That's why I prefer to roll in my chair laughing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Are the Red Sox on the hook for the rest of Dice-K's 2011/2012 contract or is there a chance they save some money because of this?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

The Red Sox are on the hook for all of it. And they should be. DiceK should sue the Red Sox fans for all the abuse he took.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

If you believe that most Red Sox fans don't disdain the former Red Sox Japanese players than you aren't all there...

No, I believe there is plenty of "disdain" from Sox fans concerning our Japanese pitchers, but notbecause the are Japanese, but because they have not produced since 2008.

How hard is that for you to understand?

Sox fans have been roasting JD Drew from day 1. You are not alone in roasting "Good ole boys" Wake, Tek, Jed and Jake. Scutty has been skewered. Lackey...WOW!

Man, the majority of Sox fans hate white players!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

SoldRed,

YOU SAID....
    "There are liberals and Leftists. You obviously don't know the difference." Red

I most certainly know the difference!  I probably know more about politics & world events than you will ever know????

My bet however, is that you absolutely hate both!

The IRONY......  The "Leftists" to which you divert attention, who HATE & BLAME AMERICA FIRST, are just like YOU!!!!

YOU seem to hate & blame RSN first! 

THE IMPORTANT POINT...... which you once again conveniently IGNORE......

Have you not been "playing the race card" over the past couple of weeks?????
       Using Racial divisions to blame RS Nation first?  Using shear racial demagoguery to construct your paper tiger arguments???  With no other intent than BASHING the Red Sox Organization & your supposed fellow fans???  YOU use racial politics to make yourself feel better about your lot in life, or to bolster your own perception of yourself!  IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW ANYTHING about the world, or politics, you would know that these tactics are the very calling card of the "Leftists" you claim to abhor.  These "hate & blame America first Leftists you use as your self egrandizing foil are EXACTLY LIKE YOU!!!!  YOU hate & blame RSN first!  YOU take every opportunity you have to disrespect, denigrate, & pillery  the RSN fans, players, management, and front office!  

Now, rather than ignoring the central point once again.....  have you not been playing the race card over the past few weeks?  Did you then go on to whine about "Liberals & Leftists" playing the very race card you tried to use as your trump????  Of course you did!  BUT I tend to doubt you are smart enough to understand this?

Again, it's guys like you, who only know enough to be dangerous, who give TRUE & SANE Conservatives a bad name!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Doghead, I know more about politics and conservative history than you know about what today are not conservatives.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Doghead, I know more about politics and conservative history than you know about what today are not conservatives.

TRY!!!  Just TRY to put together a cogent argument, with the proper syntax, diction, grammar & usage!!!  It might help make you look at least semi erudite!

YOU STILL AVOID THE CENTRAL QUESTIONS!!!!  Because you look like a fool!

The ONLY person who does not see it is YOU!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

SOLDRED,

answer the question!!!  Who was the first person to start PLAYING THE RACE CARD???????????

WHO???????

YOU look like such a fool!!!!!   :)  :)   :) 

It's a pleasure watching you implode!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

SOLDRED,

This is the guy that started throwing around derogatory terms like

"NIPS"

"JAPS"

etc.....

To insinuate that RSN fans & mgmt. are racist & bigoted toward minority players?????

Sorry SoldRed!  It's clear

that it is you who is the

bigot! 

YOU are the one who is

clearly familiar with these

terms, & the ONLY one

comfortable using them!

YOU are a sorry old man!

Ironically, you want to TELL

people how you and your

few friends are the minority

familiar with "right &

wrong."  How pathetic!!!

YOU also have the nerve &

gall to accuse others

(liberals) of "playing the

race card????

YOU need to see a doctor!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

You are such an idiot you don't know the difference between satire, John McCain and Ronald Reagan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

You also don't know the difference between a liberal and a leftist. That's the calling card of an idiot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

[QUOTE]Sox would not have won the WS in 2007 without Dice-K. For that I thank him, and wish the best in a speedy recovery.
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  He can be a bit frustrating, but I always liked and rooted for Dice-K.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]SOLDRED, This is the guy that started throwing around derogatory terms like "NIPS" "JAPS" etc..... To insinuate that RSN fans & mgmt. are racist & bigoted toward minority players????? Sorry SoldRed!  It's clear   that it is you who is the bigot!  YOU are the one who is clearly familiar with these terms, & the ONLY one comfortable using them! YOU are a sorry old man! Ironically, you want to TELL people how you and your few friends are the minority familiar with "right & wrong."  How pathetic!!! YOU also have the nerve & gall to accuse others (liberals) of "playing the race card???? YOU need to see a doctor!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of bashing our players but do feel the team is better off without Dice.  Aceves is a solid pitcher who will probably settle in even better with more pitching time.  Outside of that, Theo will find one more solid guy for the rotation as insurance.  Wake is probably playing his last season here.

Sections
Shortcuts