Petition to BDC.com!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Petition to BDC.com!

I ask you all if it should even matter to any of you that we urge the BDC to move on. The below "cut and paste" is a link that has appeared on the Red Sox front page since as far back as October.... it is a little old, just a little.

Inside the Red Sox collapse
    SPECIAL REPORT
    Inside the Red Sox collapse
    From pitchers having clubhouse parties during games to a distracted manager, take a look at the things that contributed to the Red Sox' collapse.
    PHOTOS What led to collapse | Timeline | VIDEO Turmoil

Of course the second petition I would like to propose is allowing us all to have our own "pike ban" buttons. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Re: Petition to BDC.com!

In Response to; Petition to BDC.com!:
    I ask you all if it should even matter to any of you that we urge the BDC to move on. The below "cut and paste" is a link that has appeared on the Red Sox front page since as far back as October.... it is a little old, just a little. SPECIAL REPORT Inside the Red Sox collapse From pitchers having clubhouse parties during games to a distracted manager, take a look at the things that contributed to the Red Sox' collapse. PHOTOS  What led to collapse  |  Timeline  |  VIDEO  Turmoil Of course the second petition I would like to propose is allowing us all to have our own " pike ban " buttons. 
    Posted by BurritoT

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

I ask you all if it should even matter to any of you that we urge the BDC to move on. The below "cut and paste" is a link that has appeared on the Red Sox front page since as far back as October.... it is a little old, just a little. SPECIAL REPORT Inside the Red Sox collapse From pitchers having clubhouse parties during games to a distracted manager, take a look at the things that contributed to the Red Sox' collapse. PHOTOS  What led to collapse  |  Timeline  |  VIDEO  Turmoil Of course the second petition I would like to propose is allowing us all to have our own " pike ban " buttons. 
    Posted by BurritoT

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by BurritoT

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I found this very interesting when the players accused mgt of wanting to make money more than wanting to win - - - the players put $ ahead of everything else too.....that's when I stopped reading

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

Posted by BurritoT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

The Bob Hohler piece is nothing but a shoddy smear job.  What else to expect from The Boston Globe, which is owned by The New York Times, which is still a part owner of the Boston Red Sox?  Nice, cozy relationship there. No need to wonder where the story originated or why it was carried. 

But I was - and still am - offended by the way that Tito was thrown under the bus.  I mean, it's one thing to say, "We need a change."  But it's another to justify it by going public with a supposition, not a fact, that Tito had an addiction, an illness, and that his behavior was affected and to make such statements without medical corroboration.

And then to do the whole thing anonymously.

Scummy from start to finish. If someone is ill, you get him some help. Privately. So maybe he can have a shred of dignity as he leaves.

Tito was not - nor his he - nor will he ever be - a saint.  But he did not deserve to be sent away like that.

All this from an ownership team that cares more about Liverpool than Fenway.

But I digress.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yet it remains.... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Petition to BDC.com!:
    Yet it remains.... 
    Posted by BurritoT

I like it. I think it's a very informative article.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Yankee trolls enjoy any article, column, thread, or post that divides RSN.  In fact, they search the Internet all day long to find such articles and rush back to post them here. Many forum posters who pretend to be Red Sox fans condone and welcome this behavior since they come here only to be entertained. For the newbies and the forum regulars who are gullible, these trolls are ThatWasMe, Pinstripezac, Babe/TMINFL, Camelwalk, Mikeyinthebronx,JesseyEric, and EH-Obrien as well as other and those that enable that want a forum for entertainment such as J-Bay and Examiner.
    Posted by Calzone65

Could you run throught that list again? I've never seen it before.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Mariosinthe bronxLaughing

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

You are judged by the company that you keep, who is on your friends list, your messages, and your enabling of trolls that 90% of the forum agree are trolls. Welcoming back the village idiot after his being away for four months also solidifies who you really are. No need to stay in the closet anymore J-Bay.
    Posted by Calzone65

LOL....you, kimpike, are the biggest troll on this site.

Just look at the "company" you keep below in red!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

The word troll is a slight to pike.  He is no garden variety troll, he is now a mutated and highly developed species...a supertroll. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

The word troll is a slight to pike.  He is no garden variety troll, he is now a mutated and highly developed species...a supertroll. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

LOL...so true.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Petition to BDC.com!:
    Posted by BurritoT

I'm all in favor. Last year is old depressing news. This year is a new season and the Globe needs to get rid of that article already. To me it just proves to some extent that there are truly a few Trolls working at the Globe if they cannot recognize what old news is and cannot provide enough coverage of other events to take up space where old articles still exist. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

The Bob Hohler piece is nothing but a shoddy smear job.  What else to expect from The Boston Globe, which is owned by The New York Times, which is still a part owner of the Boston Red Sox?  Nice, cozy relationship there. No need to wonder where the story originated or why it was carried.  But I was - and still am - offended by the way that Tito was thrown under the bus.  I mean, it's one thing to say, "We need a change."  But it's another to justify it by going public with a supposition, not a fact, that Tito had an addiction, an illness, and that his behavior was affected and to make such statements without medical corroboration. And then to do the whole thing anonymously. Scummy from start to finish. If someone is ill, you get him some help. Privately. So maybe he can have a shred of dignity as he leaves. Tito was not - nor his he - nor will he ever be - a saint.  But he did not deserve to be sent away like that. All this from an ownership team that cares more about Liverpool than Fenway. But I digress.
    Posted by summerof67

Agree on all counts. Too bad it's not possible for the Sox to be publicly owned like the Green Bay Packers out here in Wisconsin. I use to think a lot of Henry and his front office but after the fiasco with how Tito was handles I've little or no respect for the ownership and current front office. Henry should sell to hopefully local ownership who would have respect for thier employees and fans alike. 

Hetchinspete. 

Sections
Shortcuts