pike and the "18 Kinds of Internet Troll"....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

pike and the "18 Kinds of Internet Troll"....

The Troll Hunter himself appears to be a troll in disguise based off www.smosh.com:

In Response to Re: Youkilis is struggling, But what about A-Rod? the Biggest "Headache" in Baseball:
    Why can't people type - you're or you are - instead of your. It's an insult towards your third grade teacher. Is it because you are using a handheld device and can't find the shift key?
    Posted by Calzone65

2. The Priggish Grammar Troll

No matter what the discussion is about, the Priggish Grammar Troll will ignore the argument and pick on the one word you used incorrectly, like “alot” or misuses of “they’re,” “their” and “there.”

Well well well Mr. Troll... soon you will own all `18 descriptions for "18 Types of Internet Troll."  This makes 5 thus far and I am being lenient with a couple more... you easily fit 9 of them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: pike and the "18 Kinds of Internet Troll"....

9. Nellie McNeggerson

Nellie likes to show her displeasure by negging every craigslist post you make, regardless of its content. If you say, “cool!” she’ll neg you. If you say “thanks!” she’ll neg you. She might even create multiple accounts so she can neg you four or five times.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

10. The Sharing Troll

Also known as the TOU Violator, this psycho will find out your personal information and post it on message boards when you anger him. For example, when he’s being an a** to someone and you step in to tell him to knock it off, he’ll use your real name or post your address.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

7. The Self-Feeding Troll

This guy likes to argue, even when everyone else in the fo tells him he’s wrong. Without support from his nonexistent friends, he changes handles—or makes up new ones—to show the fo how loved he is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

4. The Never-Give-Up, Never-Surrender Troll

This troll is ALWAYS right and will battle to the death to prove it. There’s no point in trying to fight her. If she can’t back something up with reality, she’ll make something up, just to show you how wrong you are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

pike
    6k42It913c
    calzone65
    UticaClub
    Rutland76
    lowelll
    Ft.Meade
    LadyLake
    Melnick
    WaldoBelfast
    BeaconHill
    NatickNed
    ChrisHouse
    Kbev
    pollyanna
    nuncirom
    pawsoxphil
    Dangerfeld
    pike2
    Your-Echo (one of my favorites)
    bambinobabe
    silversteinsox
    losmedialoco
    law2009a (confirmed)
    Firefligh2008
    Fireballer58

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Trolls need love too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

IF you go through its more recent 3 or 4 aliases you will find 75% of its posts are about labeling others as trolls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Hey burrito, can.you get YOUK to write a song about him- sympathy for the pikel? Cuz what's puzzling me is the nature of his game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

lol. Sympathy knocked on pike's door when he was ten but pike slammed the door on him shouting about "trollin doorbells".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Any new names for the list?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

In Response to Re: pike and the "18 Kinds of Internet Troll"....:
    [QUOTE]Any new names for the list?
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Snakeoil. Today he called Chilliwings a troll. Can you believe that? I reported him to Dottie and so did J-Bay.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol. Great. Can we here from UticaClub next? Or how about Your-Echo? I have missed them the most.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Numcirom is my favorite.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I agree with 6k42lt913c (now that's a mouth full).  Snakeoil is definitely Pike.  Like Pike, Sankeoil exists only to take unprovoked shots at people.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Any new names for the list?
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Fireballer58 

realdealsox

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: pike and the "18 Kinds of Internet Troll".... : Fireballer58  realdealsox
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

pike can you confirm these two? I don't want to list them without your input.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I have an idea.

Why don't  you ladies talk a little baseball instead of talking about me?

Kind of cute you think of me late at night, but you know there's a game going on and all.

Tcal you want to talk baseball why don't you bring it instead of dropping my name and grabbing your skirt and running away?  And Pike...you are a creepy dude.

Go Sox...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]I find it disturbing that this Bill-806 is also Harv53 and also AlibiIke and who knows how many others. I think that they should be reported to Dottie.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Now your new nonsense is accusing others of multiple screen names (personalities).  You're not fooling anyone, Pike.  The saddest thing is someone that thinks they are brighter than others, but are in fact dumber.  Ding ding ding!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: pike and the "18 Kinds of Internet Troll"....": [QUOTE]Any new names for the list? Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE] REW

Sections
Shortcuts