1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Pike confesses about multiple monikers.

I am never for censorship, but if anyone deserves to banned, it's you and softy.

It was so nice here without you two.

We actually discussed baseball, and not posters and the state of this site. Maybe someday you could try it.

Sox4ever

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, so the chatzy room finally broke you huh? None of us care pike. We've all heard this song and dance from you before. The fact that you formalized it in a mea culpa thread changes nothing. But this is it pike, we're gonna have it out here and NOW! Here are the problems I have with you.

1. Youre running on empty

2. Youre running around

3. While I do concede that youre running into the sun, I have to point out that youre running behind.

Pike, in 69 you were 21 and called the world your own. I dont know how that road turned onto the road youre on. Its all very sad pike, very sad indeed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Guilderland-Srephen's comment:

This is Pike. I came to this forum about five years ago and noticed that its " integrity" ( a concern of Yankee fan Pinstripezac) was flawed.  What was obvious to me at that time was that Zac, Mikey ( with at least ten aliases), and many other Yankee fans were in the majority here. There were at least 60 Yankee fans here on a forum that was designed to be a Red Sox forum.   OK, now let's go beyond that contingent at that time, OK? Much of the rest of the forum were Red Sox fans who were always dismal, negative, cynical, and skeptical.  It  was very difficult for me to deal with that since when I arrived here five years ago as I expected at least a small minority of posters to act like Red Sox fans. They were not here. Babe, Law,  and Softlaw were the forum heroes at that time. WHY??? Because they were entertaining?? Why not hire Don Rickles to slander RSN?? Negativity sells but I hated negativity.

So what did I do? I was furious that a Red Sox forum was inundated with Yankee fans, pretend Sox fans, and negative Sox fans, with no positive fans in sight.  I was very MAD. What did I do since my solitary voice was a peehole in a snowbank? I created about 20 other monikers that were positive RED SOX fans.  That effort brought a " RED SOX"  forum up to a 10 percent positive rating. One day, all 20 monikers of mine were banned and the forum rejoiced ( especially the Yankee contingent and the Chicken Littles of RSN).  I confess that I used multiple monikers then. Shame on me for trying to revert a forum back to being a positive RS Forum.  Shame on positivity, after all most were here to be negative and watch the response ( trolling??).

In the last two years I have rarely had more than two aliases that were used at the same time. Yet I am continually banned because  I have zero patience for trolls and pretenders. I don't piull any punches. You may not like me but I am a sincere Red Sox fan. I watched Ted Williams play in 1957. I don't come here for a three-ring -Circus like DGalehouse and Burrito do.    The forum is for Red Sox fans and is not for entertainment as DGalehouse / believe  believe. S5 and Breidy are my favorite posters as are a few dozen other who left the forum.

Last week the forum banned me for praising Breidy as my favorite poster. Has anyone ever been banned for praising Babe as their favorite poster.   I was also banned a few days ago for saying that the forum is better now than it was a few years ago. New posters who aren't me have been banned because somebody shouted out "Pike" and ten minutes they were gone..  Get over Pike and respond to content. Stop the witch hunt.

Kim would come back tomorrow if someone told that a Yankee fan  named Zac was upset about the integrity of a Red Sox forum. Was Zac upset when Mikey had 20 aliases. 

Yes, according to some, it is "creepy" to artificially make a Red Sox forum look more POSITIVE. But isn't it more "creepy" for trolls, pretenders, and "wet blankets" to make it look like a Yankee forum? You be the judge. You have my confession, am  I very EVIL for being a RS fan.

If the thread / post gets deleted, email Hanafin@boston.com and ask her WHY.  This is supposed to be a Red Sox Forum.

I hope it doesn't get deleted. If you can change and talk about baseball and not about other posters-and limit your post to a single thread-you are IMO welcome here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

[QUOTE]

This is Pike. I came to this forum about five years ago and noticed that its " integrity" ( a concern of Yankee fan Pinstripezac) was flawed.  What was obvious to me at that time was that Zac, Mikey ( with at least ten aliases), and many other Yankee fans were in the majority here. There were at least 60 Yankee fans here on a forum that was designed to be a Red Sox forum.   OK, now let's go beyond that contingent at that time, OK? Much of the rest of the forum were Red Sox fans who were always dismal, negative, cynical, and skeptical.  It  was very difficult for me to deal with that since when I arrived here five years ago as I expected at least a small minority of posters to act like Red Sox fans. They were not here. Babe, Law,  and Softlaw were the forum heroes at that time. WHY??? Because they were entertaining?? Why not hire Don Rickles to slander RSN?? Negativity sells but I hated negativity.

So what did I do? I was furious that a Red Sox forum was inundated with Yankee fans, pretend Sox fans, and negative Sox fans, with no positive fans in sight.  I was very MAD. What did I do since my solitary voice was a peehole in a snowbank? I created about 20 other monikers that were positive RED SOX fans.  That effort brought a " RED SOX"  forum up to a 10 percent positive rating. One day, all 20 monikers of mine were banned and the forum rejoiced ( especially the Yankee contingent and the Chicken Littles of RSN).  I confess that I used multiple monikers then. Shame on me for trying to revert a forum back to being a positive RS Forum.  Shame on positivity, after all most were here to be negative and watch the response ( trolling??).

In the last two years I have rarely had more than two aliases that were used at the same time. Yet I am continually banned because  I have zero patience for trolls and pretenders. I don't piull any punches. You may not like me but I am a sincere Red Sox fan. I watched Ted Williams play in 1957. I don't come here for a three-ring -Circus like DGalehouse and Burrito do.    The forum is for Red Sox fans and is not for entertainment as DGalehouse / believe  believe. S5 and Breidy are my favorite posters as are a few dozen other who left the forum.

Last week the forum banned me for praising Breidy as my favorite poster. Has anyone ever been banned for praising Babe as their favorite poster.   I was also banned a few days ago for saying that the forum is better now than it was a few years ago. New posters who aren't me have been banned because somebody shouted out "Pike" and ten minutes they were gone..  Get over Pike and respond to content. Stop the witch hunt.

Kim would come back tomorrow if someone told that a Yankee fan  named Zac was upset about the integrity of a Red Sox forum. Was Zac upset when Mikey had 20 aliases. 

Yes, according to some, it is "creepy" to artificially make a Red Sox forum look more POSITIVE. But isn't it more "creepy" for trolls, pretenders, and "wet blankets" to make it look like a Yankee forum? You be the judge. You have my confession, am  I very EVIL for being a RS fan.

If the thread / post gets deleted, email Hanafin@boston.com and ask her WHY.  This is supposed to be a Red Sox Forum.

I hope it doesn't get deleted. If you can change and talk about baseball and not about other posters-and limit your post to a single thread-you are IMO welcome here.

[/QUOTE]

Hes turned over new leaves before PG, it never lasts. We had a guy in HS that never bathed. He was kind of an outcast because of it. I mean, you could smell this dude coming from a mile. One day he showed up at school in new clothes and all cleaned up. We were all happy for him, and went out of our way to include him, and all had a great day. Youd think hed have put two and two together and realized what happened, and Id like to tell you he did--but these are the chronicles of fact. He didnt. Never came back to school again cleaned up the entire time I knew him. The moral? Some peope just are who they are and cant be anything else. Pike will reform temporarily, but will never actually change.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

BTW Pumpsie, all this boils down to him being mad about the chatzy thing. Hes just trying to lay a guilt trip on the forum and get some attention. Pay it no mind, he'll go back to not bathing soon. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

At least a fan bashing his own team's players is talking baseball and not obsessing over posters on a website.

Sox4ever

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

This thread will self destruct in ___ minutes.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Kim and I are glad that the RS bashers are out of the gamethreads. We won. There is really no need at all for a gamethread. Watch the game alone, in silence, and take the ups and downs like a man instead of a petulant kid. Stop whining on every play and second-guessing move.  You are not as brilliant as those in charge. Sit back and realize that you are only a fan.  You might be much happier that way.

Go off to your own gamesite, who cares. Make it by invitation only. What went wrong with it being public? Did somebody annoy you by being intelligent, tolerant, patient, and reasonable? How terrible.

Who cares about a gamethread where all bash the players on their team. Do fans really act that way?

See pumpsie? Told you. "Kim and I"......LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Guilderland? Good one pike.

Walk the Vale of Tawasentha for me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

you had multiple monikers???......no way!!! Sealed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

We started the game thread because the format was much friendlier for what we were doing. Contestant posting and automatic refresh. It was a PIA to keep refreshing here and waiting for it to load. Over there its an automatic refresh and scroll feature. Seriously, why dig deeper for something when thats all it was. You came in under various names over there, as well as posing as other posters. You cant be trusted. We had to make another one because of that. When you first came there, if you noticed, we knew who you were and gave you a chance to talk baseball and even had a little fun with it. You never did and then came here talking smack about the "Fraternity". as you named it. By the way, thanks for that name. Me and the boys like it and have kept it.

You dont talk baseball on here either. You attack posters who you deem "negative". You follow posters around copy and pasting the same thing on various threads regardless if it has nothing to do with the context of the thread. You did that with your Joe B rant. The same thing was on every thread as you followed PG from thread to thread. Between that and the unbelievable amount of aliases you have, that is why you are called a troll. It fits the definition.

Like Exam said, weve all seen this act before. Well, I have anyway.

Pike, I would have no issue with you if you just talked baseball, and if you disagree with someone, debate them or ignore them. This site has got better in some areas lately. The attacks are much more infrequent, the trolling posters have been cut down and although a couple mods are kinda trigger happy when it comes to deleting posts, its much better here. Your always going to have negative/skeptical fans, fans with rose colored glasses on, stats guys, realistic level headed types as well as fans from another team. I believe you are a true blue Sox fan Pike, without a doubt. If you just talked baseball for the remainder of the season and throughout the winter with one alias (maybe with the name pike in it), then maybe Id believe you changed. But for now, I cant say you have, or will...I am hoping you will though, and add some good baseball insight to this board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Welcome back.  nice of you to own up to multiple monikers.  i wish some others would be as bold. 

is this the only moniker you are currently using?

i despised babe, so agree with you 100% on that one.  his only purpose was to troll and flame.  in fact most of the yankee fans on here are only here to induce high blood pressure.  excluding jete & nh as they can see things both ways most times.

i hope you can stick to baseball as this site needs Red Sox fans that arent afraid to stand up to ny fans.

btw - did anyone else notice how much nicer the new Mets stadium is than the new Yankee stadium?  they may not be the better team in town at the moment but they sure do have the better stadium......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

Welcome back.  nice of you to own up to multiple monikers.  i wish some others would be as bold. 

i despised babe, so agree with you 100% on that one.  his only purpose was to troll and flame.  in fact most of the yankee fans on here are only here to induce high blood pressure.  excluding jete & nh as they can see things both ways most times.

i hope you can stick to baseball as this site needs Red Sox fans that arent afraid to stand up to ny fans.

btw - did anyone else notice how much nicer the new Mets stadium is than the new Yankee stadium?  they may not be the better team in town at the moment but they sure do have the better stadium......

I think with all their up and coming young pitching and a few position players, they could very well be better that the boys from the Bronx within a year or 2

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

well, i don't know if i'd say "better" but i really like Citifield a lot, though my only trip there had an admittedly different atmosphere, i was there when it first opened, but it was for a  St. John's-Georgia preseason game, the place is really nice tho...my Dad passed before they could come up from Fla. to take in a Mets game..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

looks like he is gone again.........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Not surprising. He decided it was appropriate to reveal the actual name and location of one of the posters.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

I saw him posting another posters real name here and reported him. Thats just not acceptable IMO. If someone wants to keep in contact off this board and reveal some personal information about them, that is that persons choice. Its class A trolling whan another poster reveals personal information about someone in which that person has not made public themselves.

No matter what he types, hes obviously never going to change.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

he will be back.  i bet this time we will have to figure it out though.  usually doesnt take long.  you may want to send a message to the forum member he "outed" so they can be aware.....

Sections
Shortcuts