Pike - Kim - Mikey - Babe: you win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Pike - Kim - Mikey - Babe: you win

I'm bored and I am gone. Pike, Kim, Mikey, softy, Law and Babe - thanks.

Harness, Moonslav, LMR, Flapjack, antibody, 791, Zac, Jete. Hammah, lloyd, Spaceace, Roy, Mikenagy, PB & everyone else. I had a great time here these last 5 years. You all helped make the rivalry a little more fun. I really did enjoy chatting with the bunch of you. Where is Amnboston?

Yoshi, Carnie, Zilla - see ya in the RnR world.

And to all the hypens - way to go!

And Kim - I am a Yankee Fan.

Remember, it is a game owned by billionaires and played by multi-millionaires. If you really feel the need to praise anyone and say how they are the best, look no further than the US Navy Seals.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Pike - Kim - Mikey - Babe: you win

In Response to Pike - Kim - Mikey - Babe: you win:
    [QUOTE]I'm bored and I am gone. Pike, Kim, Mikey, softy, Law and Babe - thanks. Harness, Moonslav, LMR, Flapjack, antibody, 791, Zac, Jete. Hammah, lloyd, Spaceace, Roy, Mikenagy, PB & everyone else. I had a great time here these last 5 years. You all helped make the rivalry a little more fun. I really did enjoy chatting with the bunch of you. Yoshi, Carnie, Zilla - see ya in the RnR world. And to all the hypens - way to go! Remember, it is a game owned by billionaires and played by multi-millionaires. If you really feel the need to praise anyone and say how they are the best, look no further than the US Navy Seals.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I really don't have a problem with you, Jesseyeric.  But, why do folks feel the need to have a farewell tour before they go?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big-Thoughts. Show Big-Thoughts's posts

You should have waited a few days to announce this.  News of you leaving the forum will likely over shadow Obama's trip to ground zero.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Sorry to see you go.

It's a shame the way you have been treated by some posters on this site.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

You'll be missed Jessey, hopefully you'll get bored of being bored, and come back.

In the words of Neil Finn.... Don't let them win

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]I'm bored and I am gone. Pike, Kim, Mikey, softy, Law and Babe - thanks. Harness, Moonslav, LMR, Flapjack, antibody, 791, Zac, Jete. Hammah, lloyd, Spaceace, Roy, Mikenagy, PB & everyone else. I had a great time here these last 5 years. You all helped make the rivalry a little more fun. I really did enjoy chatting with the bunch of you. Where is Amnboston? Yoshi, Carnie, Zilla - see ya in the RnR world. And to all the hypens - way to go! And Kim - I am a Yankee Fan. Remember, it is a game owned by billionaires and played by multi-millionaires. If you really feel the need to praise anyone and say how they are the best, look no further than the US Navy Seals.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]   BORED ???  AS DAD WOULD SAY..... "SON, HOW CAN JESSEY BE BORED? WITH SO MUCH GOING ON IN THE WORLD, KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BIG O"  !!!    GO NAVY, SOX, THEO & TITO TOO !!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

i'll see you on the music forum. i already have. i'd like to have a beer with you and talk about r 'n'r. you seem to know your stuff.
    good music is better than baseball anyday.
    i'll stick around here to try to ruin pike's and all the other troll hunters' day.
    you can love a team, but you don't have to love it's fans.

we also kind of agree with the following: when you take god out of the equation, the world is a better place.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-1. Show Babe-1's posts

In Response to Re: Pike - Kim - Mikey - Babe: you win:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Pike - Kim - Mikey - Babe: you win : I really don't have a problem with you, Jesseyeric.  But, why do folks feel the need to have a farewell tour before they go?

Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Because they are attention starved and want everyone to beg them to stay.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

if babe had a farewell tour every time he left, it would fill up this board.
    i guess the same would apply to me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pike - Kim - Mikey - Babe: you win : Because they are attention starved and want everyone to beg them to stay.
    Posted by Babe-1[/QUOTE]

LOL, this from one whose sole purpose is to try to draw attention to himself.

Why don't you find another sandbox to play in?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

jessey, old friend. Sorry to see you go. They have not won; they have lost the benefit of your humor and wisdom, though they are blind to that loss at this time.

But do me a favor:  Take some time and reflect on what drew you to this board in the first place, then make the best decision for yourself and your psyche.

I understand how sometimes the board gets a little sollipsistic - there certainly is harping and sniping back and forth, some of it nasty at times.  More's the pity, because talk about baseball doesn't just get lost, it gets tossed. 

I myself - and I think of myself as a visitor more than a resident to the chat board - have taken some time off from the irrational fans of both the Red Sox and the Yankees.  As I have said before, something about the Internet brings out the best in us - we communicate more and more easily with people of diverse backgrounds, which makes us better people - but also brings out the worst in us - the passive/aggressive types with the aluminum hats who still live in Mom's basement just can't get enough of baiting people into emotional black holes of anger and despair.

Don't say Farewell-  just say goodbye for now.  The board has a tendency to renew itself over time as new people arrive and some of the less productive poseurs get tired of their same-old same-old act. Time away from here can be well-spent, as the spirit is renewed.

Have fun in the music board in any case. You will be welcomed here should you decide to return.

Be well. Travel safely. Remember to breathe.  Never fail to tell your wife and kids that you love them, at least once a day.

Here endeth the lesson.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]if babe had a farewell tour every time he left, it would fill up this board. i guess the same would apply to me.
    Posted by byebyeepstein[/QUOTE]

The difference is babe's farewells are involuntary.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

hey mike,
    so were mine.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Three Points:

You should have waited till you hit 10,000 posts

I am sad to see you go and only dream someday to read such a thread from harness

and...

if you read this than you really have not left you trickster.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]jessey, old friend. Sorry to see you go. They have not won; they have lost the benefit of your humor and wisdom, though they are blind to that loss at this time. But do me a favor:  Take some time and reflect on what drew you to this board in the first place, then make the best decision for yourself and your psyche. I understand how sometimes the board gets a little sollipsistic - there certainly is harping and sniping back and forth, some of it nasty at times.  More's the pity, because talk about baseball doesn't just get lost, it gets tossed.  I myself - and I think of myself as a visitor more than a resident to the chat board - have taken some time off from the irrational fans of both the Red Sox and the Yankees.  As I have said before, something about the Internet brings out the best in us - we communicate more and more easily with people of diverse backgrounds, which makes us better people - but also brings out the worst in us - the passive/aggressive types with the aluminum hats who still live in Mom's basement just can't get enough of baiting people into emotional black holes of anger and despair. Don't say Farewell-  just say goodbye for now.  The board has a tendency to renew itself over time as new people arrive and some of the less productive poseurs get tired of their same-old same-old act. Time away from here can be well-spent, as the spirit is renewed. Have fun in the music board in any case. You will be welcomed here should you decide to return. Be well. Travel safely. Remember to breathe.  Never fail to tell your wife and kids that you love them, at least once a day. Here endeth the lesson.
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

Well said.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

jessey, send jetes your e-mail so I can stay in touch with you off line. your a great fan of the game and I'll miss posting to/with you.

take care bud!
    Ham!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

jessey-to the good old days when there was a real Red Sox-Yankees rivalry. The days of Bill lee and Varitek vs. A-Rod and Pedro vs. Zimmer. By the way, don't let your skirt get caught in the door. And from all of us real Red Sox fans this is for you-

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I have posted on this board for years.  I get bored and stop for 6 months and then come back and then stop etc.  I routinely forget my password and have to start a new sign in name.

No reason to say good bye.  Just don't post until you feel like it again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

just lost one of the classiest posters on this board

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan791. Show redsoxfan791's posts

[QUOTE]I'm bored and I am gone. Pike, Kim, Mikey, softy, Law and Babe - thanks. Harness, Moonslav, LMR, Flapjack, antibody, 791, Zac, Jete. Hammah, lloyd, Spaceace, Roy, Mikenagy, PB & everyone else. I had a great time here these last 5 years. You all helped make the rivalry a little more fun. I really did enjoy chatting with the bunch of you. Where is Amnboston? Yoshi, Carnie, Zilla - see ya in the RnR world. And to all the hypens - way to go! And Kim - I am a Yankee Fan. Remember, it is a game owned by billionaires and played by multi-millionaires. If you really feel the need to praise anyone and say how they are the best, look no further than the US Navy Seals.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Sorry to see you go jessey.  Hopefully you change your mind.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

A lot  of us can relate. I left once also. There are a lot of things to do in life and arguing with Softy is not high on my list. You are a class act and will be missed!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Hey Jessy

I haven't been around for a while so I'm not sure why you're leaving.  I do know that you had a back and forth with another poster last time I was here.

I come and go, I think alot of us do.  Life does get in the way of posting sometimes LOL

I think it's time for you to take one of your amazing vacations, relax a bit, then come by for a visit.  Who knows, maybe you'll want to stay;0)

I think I know the real reason you're leaving.  You know the Sox are going to take it all this year and you just don't want to deal with it.Wink

I hope to see you back here, you're one of my favorite posters!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

And I had such wonderful plans for Jessey's 10,000th post!

Frown

Sections
Shortcuts