Pike: this thread is for you

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

Pike: this thread is for you

Pike, we would like to give you another (final) chance to belong to this forum. You are welcome to concoct another username and begin posting in accordance with the posting policy provided by Boston.Com. Please refrain from excessive discussions about other posters and from hijacking threads, behaviors you have exhibited in the past because if you return to your previous manner of posting your ban will be permanent. When your posts concern baseball primarily  you are a valuable member of this forum. Welcome back!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Pike: this thread is for you

In response to Mod2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pike, we would like to give you another (final) chance to belong to this forum. You are welcome to concoct another username and begin posting in accordance with the posting policy provided by Boston.Com. Please refrain from excessive discussions about other posters and from hijacking threads, behaviors you have exhibited in the past because if you return to your previous manner of posting your ban will be permanent. When your posts concern baseball primarily  you are a valuable member of this forum. Welcome back!

[/QUOTE]The RESET BUTTON  !!!!  That is great, a "kinder/gentler/forgiving" board......  That said, is there any chance that the BEST POSTER EVAAA, Mr SOFTLAW  aka   SOFTY can get another chance & be welcomed back ?????  SOFTY loves his RED SOX and he is missed greatly here on a daily basis !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

wait...who is bogieat12oclock??  i thought that was pike???

can people please start putting all their user names in their signatures???  i am getting too old to keep up with all the name changes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

can people please start putting all their user names in their signatures???  i am getting too old to keep up with all the name changes.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong Sherlock, Bogie@12oclock has a sense of humor. Better go back to detective school.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

The RESET BUTTON  !!!!  That is great, a "kinder/gentler/forgiving" board......  That said, is there any chance that the BEST POSTER EVAAA, Mr SOFTLAW  aka   SOFTY can get another chance & be welcomed back ?????  SOFTY loves his RED SOX and he is missed greatly here on a daily basis !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Now that Ells is gone, Softy has no motivation to return unless the SOX sign another Native American. Bill wants him back so that Softy can share the load of abuse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

the BDC version of Russian Roulette

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

This is going end poorly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong Sherlock, Bogie@12oclock has a sense of humor. Better go back to detective school.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Pike does too, and is a good Sox fan and poster, when he's not on partrol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

apologies, didnt mean any offense.  like i said...i have trouble knowing who is who with you guys always changing your handles.  who did you used to post as??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Pike does too, and is a good Sox fan and poster, when he's not on partrol.

[/QUOTE]PERPETUALLY @ SEA  !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

apologies, didnt mean any offense.  like i said...i have trouble knowing who is who with you guys always changing your handles.  who did you used to post as??

[/QUOTE]

This why we need pike back, to let us know who everyone is, was and used to be ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I don't think anyone should be banned, but I understand the need to do so.

Softlaw got this place active, even though he didn't mean a single thing he said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This why we need pike back, to let us know who everyone is, was and used to be ;)

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I knew you'd miss him...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Softlaw got this place active, even though he didn't mean a single thing he said.

[/QUOTE]
    I really feel Softy is either a sociopath or a megalomaniac or possibly both.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Softlaw has not been trying to access the forum. We did not ban him permanently. If fact, unless Moderator 1 banned him, we did not ban him at all. That might have been done by the contract mods.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice gesture.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Softlaw has not been trying to access the forum. We did not ban him permanently. If fact, unless Moderator 1 banned him, we did not ban him at all. That might have been done by the contract mods.

[/QUOTE]In that case, can the  BDC send a car to SOFTY'S house and bring him back in........  To block out a mind like that is criminal and such a waste.......  It would be great to make the 2014 run with SOFTY on board !!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was banned before. Numerous times. There was a period he kept trying to come back.

I don't think he is a sociopath, I think he is a troll. People don't get that mentality but he just got off on stirring things up. He didn't care about anything but that.

Personally I kind of enjoy that kind of thing in a forum. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well put.     

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's Russian Roulette if all the chambers have a bullet in them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

you get what you pay for...like an old junker, just keep pushing it until it dies...

As always - 100% correct!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was banned before. Numerous times. There was a period he kept trying to come back.

I don't think he is a sociopath, I think he is a troll. People don't get that mentality but he just got off on stirring things up. He didn't care about anything but that.

Personally I kind of enjoy that kind of thing in a forum. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]   Well, there is still plenty of that here. Some of it a little more subtle.  It is kind of like pro wrestling. You have good guys and bad guys. Here we have good trolls and bad trolls. A little more difficult to spot the good trolls, but they are here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

So this is grade school after all

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]In that case, can the  BDC send a car to SOFTY'S house and bring him back in........  To block out a mind like that is criminal and such a waste.......  It would be great to make the 2014 run with SOFTY on board !!

[/QUOTE]

Bill, just because you like Softlaw does not mean that he is well liked on this board. Wake up and smell the roses! Look at the comments and digest exactly how popular he was on this forum. Think it over.....

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE