In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mod2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think anyone should be banned, but I understand the need to do so.

Softlaw got this place active, even though he didn't mean a single thing he said.

[/QUOTE]

Softlaw has not been trying to access the forum. We did not ban him permanently. If fact, unless Moderator 1 banned him, we did not ban him at all. That might have been done by the contract mods.

[/QUOTE]In that case, can the  BDC send a car to SOFTY'S house and bring him back in........  To block out a mind like that is criminal and such a waste.......  It would be great to make the 2014 run with SOFTY on board !!

[/QUOTE]

Bill, just because you like Softlaw does not mean that he is well liked on this board. Wake up and smell the roses! Look at the comments and digest exactly how popular he was on this forum. Think it over.....

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

[/QUOTE]I think that most posters on this board just don't understand how smart SOFTY is..... He is a real interesting highly intelligent person.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Pike: this thread is for you

[QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think anyone should be banned, but I understand the need to do so.

Softlaw got this place active, even though he didn't mean a single thing he said.

[/QUOTE]

Softlaw has not been trying to access the forum. We did not ban him permanently. If fact, unless Moderator 1 banned him, we did not ban him at all. That might have been done by the contract mods.

[/QUOTE]In that case, can the  BDC send a car to SOFTY'S house and bring him back in........  To block out a mind like that is criminal and such a waste.......  It would be great to make the 2014 run with SOFTY on board !!

[/QUOTE]

Bill, just because you like Softlaw does not mean that he is well liked on this board. Wake up and smell the roses! Look at the comments and digest exactly how popular he was on this forum. Think it over.....

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

[/QUOTE]I think that most posters on this board just don't understand how smart SOFTY is..... He is a real interesting highly intelligent person.......

[/QUOTE]

Baiting again.  :-(  

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

He is a "real interesting" person, that's for sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I disagree with inviting Pike back, he has already shown his true colors many, many times in the past. He has consistently attempted to out people on this forum using real names or clues to real names. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I disagree with inviting Pike back, he has already shown his true colors many, many times in the past. He has consistently attempted to out people on this forum using real names or clues to real names. 

[/QUOTE]

Not only that but suggesting personal information in posts about site posters that he had clearly contrived and tried to pass off as being factual. 

Absolute bizarro stuff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey good to see someone else is enjoying GOTs!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey good to see someone else is enjoying GOTs!

[/QUOTE]

Right on, TWM. It ain't the books, but it'll do for now!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Translation:  We are losing members whose posts used to elucidate responses.  We need to invite them back because any attention is good attention.

When this board needs to invite the jackwagons back, it's in trouble.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

One bump in the interests of fairness.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Ya know,  that is not a bad idea to invite SOFTY back........   What say you, MOD 2  ????????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Ya know,  that is not a bad idea to invite SOFTY back........   What say you, MOD 2  ????????

[/QUOTE]

Bill, the mods can see all posts, even those from banned posters. While Pike has been posting here from time to time (his posts appear to you as "This post has been deleted"), Softy has not been around in many weeks unless he is lurking somewhere. If he would like to return under the same posting rules as everybody else, he is welcome to do so.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Well..if we are granting amnesty here..then I think Jackbu's suspension should be lifted. He was banned for no good reason other than that people did not like his anti-Ortiz views and no doubt flagged his posts relentlessly. He never engaged in the kind of personal attacks that other people here do and always kept his comments baseball related in this forum. I think since the addition of member mods..some levity has been restored to the Sox forum and people{are no longer} banned for simply having an opposing view to the majority.

He was very well liked in a couple of the other BDC forums that he participated in and I know there were several people who felt that he was unfairly banned. From what I saw..he never violated any of the TOS. In fact the comments directed towards him were worse than anything he ever said...yet he was banned.

{EDIT}

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Softy's and Pike's suspensions have been lifted, than I feel A-rod's suspension should also be terminated.

[/QUOTE]

LOL...so does he