Pineda booed off mound in Tampa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smileys_Back. Show Smileys_Back's posts

Pineda booed off mound in Tampa

Guys, looks like smiley was right once again, as Michael Pineda a/k/a Michael Pinata gets booed off the man after giving up 6 runs in 2 innings. even George Bush Jr could figure out this guy is going to be a bust. What is going to happen when he pitches in a real game. The Yankees better hope Ancient Pettite takes a tr to Fatolo Colon's doctor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa

Still workin on his "out" pitch?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smileys_Back. Show Smileys_Back's posts

He should ask Wake how to throw the knuckleballer, since his 89 mph fastball isn't fooling anyone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

In Response to Pineda booed off mound in Tampa:
    [QUOTE]Guys, looks like smiley was right once again, as Michael Pineda a/k/a Michael Pinata gets booed off the man after giving up 6 runs in 2 innings. even George Bush Jr could figure out this guy is going to be a bust. What is going to happen when he pitches in a real game. The Yankees better hope Ancient Pettite takes a tr to Fatolo Colon's doctor.
    Posted by Smileys_Back[/QUOTE]
     Looks like the Sox have won the pennant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thanks for the info S_B.  That's good stuff.  It says a lot about their fair-weather fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Pineda knows if he makes the rotation, it'll make garcia sad, cause freddy wants to be in the rotation, and he knows that Andy is coming back. And who wants to cause clubhouse issues?

I think he's trying to do the Yankees a favor and he's just tragically misunderstood.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Papelbon also got lit up by the Yankees, couldn't finish his inning.  So an excellent night for Sox fans in the spite department.Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

In response to "Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa": [QUOTE]Papelbon also got lit up by the Yankees, couldn't finish his inning.  So an excellent night for Sox fans in the spite department. Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE] And he did strike out ARod

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the info S_B.  That's good stuff.  It says a lot about their fair-weather fans.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Really? How so?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, looks like smiley was right once again, as Michael Pineda a/k/a Michael Pinata gets booed off the man after giving up 6 runs in 2 innings. even George Bush Jr could figure out this guy is going to be a bust. What is going to happen when he pitches in a real game. The Yankees better hope Ancient Pettite takes a tr to Fatolo Colon's doctor.

NICE! there is nothing i like seeing more than the yankees woes.

are those tears?! ohhhh they taste soooo gooodd!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

In response to "Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa : Really? How so? Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE] They booed a guy that's young and has a lot of potential, before he's played in a regular season game for them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa": They booed a guy that's young and has a lot of potential, before he's played in a regular season game for them.
    Posted by Skadude22[/QUOTE]

I would have booed too, because of who he was traded for (I didn't like the trade myself; Cashman strikes again), then showing up in camp out of shape. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Pineda has a shoulder problem.  Much too soon to know how serious it is. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa": They booed a guy that's young and has a lot of potential, before he's played in a regular season game for them.
    Posted by Skadude22[/QUOTE]

thats why i'm getting my shots in now. The kid has electric stuff and barring injury is a terrific pitcher.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

In response to "Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa : I would have booed too, because of who he was traded for (I didn't like the trade myself; Cashman strikes again), then showing up in camp out of shape.  Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE] I can understand not liking the trade. A lot of Yankees fans loved the trade, and are now in the group that booed him. It's spring training. I hope he struggles all year, as a sox fan, but it's not even april yet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

According to 38 donuts the Sox have a few problems of their own.

This is going to be a great season with a guy on the inside like Curt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The team rides the bus Beckett in the limo with chicken and beer in the cooler.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

This post is a very CHEAP imitation of Smiley's post

This poster is a bad IMPOSTER. He isn't Smiley-Beni.

Smiley's post are very funny, hilarious.

In fact, he could get in TROUBLE for using smiley's personal

Comments Policy> Be truthful. Don't pretend to be somebody else.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

Attention MODS /> This Poster is using Smiley-Beni'  Avatar.

Forum Policy />  You may not impersonate another user or a Boston.com or BostonGlobe.com staff member by choosing a similar screen name. You must disclose conflicts of interest.

Hello:

Thank you for writing to Boston.com. As it indicates on our posting policy (http://www.boston.com/help/message_board_rules/), our moderators cannot and do not review each and every post on the site. If you see something that you believe violates these rules, you can report it directly to the moderators by clicking the "report abuse" link.

Kind regards,

Customer Support Team
    Boston.com

Please remove smileys-back's Avatar from the Forum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

This is going to be a funny year between Beni; the Beni Fraud and the Beni worshiper.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

In response to "Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa : and are now in the group that booed him. LOL how do you know which group the 2 people that booed him were from booing a kid is just plain wromg IMO but if sox fans want to talk   about what kind of fans boo I never heard anyone booed louder and more often than yaz at fenway Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE] So you are operating under the assumption that everybody there has been against the pineda deal from the beginning? The fairweather fans comment is what i was referring to. Supportive when the trade seemed good on paper, booing when he has a rough outing in spring training.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

[QUOTE]This is going to be a funny year between Beni; the Beni Fraud and the Beni worshiper.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Attention Smileys-back /> you are a bad IMPOSTER.
    You are not Smiley-Beni.

Smiley's post are very funny, hilarious.

In fact, you could get in TROUBLE for using smiley's personal

Comments Policy /> Be truthful. Don't pretend to be somebody else.

Okey Smileys-back ?

OK

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pineda booed off mound in Tampa : Attention Smileys-back /> you are a bad IMPOSTER. You are not Smiley-Beni. Smiley's post are very funny, hilarious. In fact, you could get in TROUBLE for using smiley's personal AVATAR. Comments Policy /> Be truthful. Don't pretend to be somebody else. Okey Smileys-back ? OK
    Posted by SuperBenJI[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for the message you sent me. Here's a message for you since I'm not replying to you in messages. A little known fact that you, apparently, don't know is that, while some of us call Smiley "Beni", Beni never called himself that. Not once. He liked going by the name Smiley. And no matter how many times people called him Beni (I probably started it), he never once referred to himself that way. Only as "Smiley". That, among other things, is why I know you're not Beni.

25. This post has been removed.