Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonismine. Show bostonismine's posts

Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are

This team is about to catch a different kinda of fire.  Nevermind the scorn the've caught already.  They haven't seen anything yet!!! If you had to sum up this team with one word what would it be ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are

Sorry, cant do it with only 1 word...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are

I bet you're from new brunswick,

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are:
    [QUOTE]This team is about to catch a different kinda of fire.  Nevermind the scorn the've caught already.  They haven't seen anything yet!!! If you had to sum up this team with one word what would it be ???
    Posted by bostonismine[/QUOTE]

HOW DO I DECIDE WHAT A POSTER WITH 16 POSTS TALK ABOUT REAL FANS?

PATHETIC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are : I bet you drink wine coolers
    Posted by bosbruins2011cup[/QUOTE]I never drank a wine cooler in my life.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are : I never drank a wine cooler in my life.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Heh   - me neither, Carnie.  I don't even drink Red Sox whine.  

Well, after last night, may a demitasse cup full.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are : cranberry juice then? I nevered lived in new brunswick but it is a nice place
    Posted by bosbruins2011cup[/QUOTE]I've been to L street too.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are : Can't say I have ever Been to the tavern what did you order there?
    Posted by bosbruins2011cup[/QUOTE]Cranberry juice

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The anger with this team has been steadily building since before September 2011, and building a lot of momentum lately.

Until the team starts to change their attitude and behavior, I see no reason why it would slow down.

If I had only one word to pick it would be:

Clueless.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Yeah, I'd like to where kimsaythis is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Let me know when they roll the $$$ back on HOT DOGS & BEER !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are : Cranberry juice
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

You guys need to get a room.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pink hats are on the way out. Now the real fans are about to show how pissed we are : You guys need to get a room.
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Next to ADG and KST.
    If they want kinky, they can add NHSteven.

Sections
Shortcuts