Pirates C Snyder unable to help wife when she's attacked

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Pirates C Snyder unable to help wife when she's attacked

From Yahoo.com:

PITTSBURGH (AP)—A man attacked the wife of Pirates catcher Chris Snyder(notes) in a traffic dispute while Snyder sat in the car, unable to get out because he’d had back surgery, Pittsburgh police said.

Carla Snyder and the scooter-riding man, Subhash Arjanbhi Modhwadia, nearly collided Wednesday. The 44-year-old Modhwadia followed her to a gas station, kicked the vehicle and swung at Carla Snyder, police said. He also ripped a mirror off the car.

A passer-by and an off-duty police officer subdued him. Modhwadia bit the bystander and threw punches with keys between his fingers, police said. Snyders’ two children also were in the car.

Modhwadia is being held on $25,000 bail.

The Pirates said the team is “grateful for those bystanders who stepped up to assist Chris to ensure no physical harm was done to his wife and children.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Pirates C Snyder unable to help wife when she's attacked

Road rage between the wife of a Major League ballplayer and a crazed,biting, scooter-riding cabdriver. You would think Snyder could afford a car that could at least out run a scooter!...heck,my Isuzu could get away from a scooter like nothing. I'd be tempted to go back and run him off the road or drive circles around him...Charlie Daniel's Uneasy Rider style.

And some people stay home and watch reality T.V!!!

Real life is stranger than fiction.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26RINGSANDCOUTING. Show 26RINGSANDCOUTING's posts

DEREK JETER

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Pirates C Snyder unable to help wife when she's attacked:
    [QUOTE]The assailants name does not sound very American... what a surprise.  Get used to it people it will be coming your way soon enough.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]   B I N G O  !!!!     "LET ME BE CLEAR", HOW DO YOU LIKE ALL THAT "HOPEY CHANGEY STUFF NOW"  ?????

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]DEREK JETER
    Posted by 26RINGSANDCOUTING[/QUOTE]

It said scooter rider, not walker operator. You dim-wits from NY aren't very bright.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]The assailants name does not sound very American... what a surprise.  Get used to it people it will be coming your way soon enough.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Then again, burrito doesn't sound very "American" as you define it.  So says the man living in Cambodia.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Weiner will now have time to help people are confronted by the crime caused by corporate greed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pirates C Snyder unable to help wife when she's attacked :    B I N G O  !!!!      "LET ME BE CLEAR", HOW DO YOU LIKE ALL THAT "HOPEY CHANGEY STUFF NOW"  ?????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

They (BDC) deleted my post - big time censorship~

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pirates C Snyder unable to help wife when she's attacked : Then again, burrito doesn't sound very "American" as you define it.  So says the man living in Cambodia.   
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true liberal - I am sure you appreciate the openness of our borders more than most...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano09. Show Modano09's posts

He's a Pirate, I doubt he could have hit the guy anyway.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

He probably could still defend better than Tek..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano09. Show Modano09's posts

Tek would need Salty to help him protect her.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

NewsFlash:  Varitek's mistress assaulted on I-95.... Tek could not get out of the car to defend her but Salty jumped out of the trunk to save the day!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano09. Show Modano09's posts

I heard the attacker actually got into the car, but neither of them could throw him out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]I heard the attacker actually got into the car, but neither of them could throw him out.
    Posted by Modano09[/QUOTE]

LOL, I heard Tek didn't realize what was going on. He was on his cell phone talking to harness about CERA.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

[QUOTE]He's a Pirate, I doubt he could have hit the guy anyway.
    Posted by Modano09[/QUOTE]

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pirates C Snyder unable to help wife when she's attacked : They (BDC) deleted my post - big time censorship~
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Not to worry.  I did you the favor of preserving your ignorant comment for posterity in the reply box. 

The assailants name does not sound very American... what a surprise.  Get used to it people it will be coming your way soon enough.
    Posted by BurritoT