Pirates vs. Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Pirates vs. Sox

Hey guys, a little heads up that my cousin Jeff Locke is pitthing against the sox tonight. He is from New Hampshire and grew up a sox fan. Show him a little love no matter how he does tonight please. Thanks all and have a good one!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from eidlog. Show eidlog's posts

Re: Pirates vs. Sox

Here are the lineups:

RED SOX (3-4)
    Ellsbury CF
    Pedroia 2B
    Victorino RF
    Napoli 1B
    Drew SS
    Nava LF
    Lavarnway C
    Hamilton DH
    Ciriaco 3B
    Pitching: LHP Jon Lester followed by RHP Rubby De La Rosa, RHP Alex Wilson, RHP Steven Wright, RHP Daniel Bard and RHP Oscar Villareal.

PIRATES (2-3)
    Ford CF
    Tabata RF
    Jones 1B
    Alvarez 3B
    Walker 2B
    Inge DH
    Pie LF
    Barmes SS
    May C
    Pitching: LHP Jeff Locke, RHP Phil Irwin and RHP Stolmy Pimentel. - See more at: http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/#sthash.Z2W6Mccv.dpuf

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

How is the new stadium doing, for all the Marlins fans?

Haven't been yet. Hear it's awesome to see a game in. But then again, what doesn't beat a football field with no roof in the middle of the Miami summer? Try to stay on topic though. Tonight is about my lil cuz. Go Jeff!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from eidlog. Show eidlog's posts

Tonight: Rubby De La Rosa and Steven Wright

Every outing of these pitchers make this spring worth watching. De La Rosa threw two scoreless innings in his first outing. Wright struck out three and yielded two hits in two innings in his first appearance.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

For those who don't get NESN , this game tonight is being shown on the MLB channel.  Looking forward to seeing De La Rosa.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

For those who don't get NESN , this game tonight is being shown on the MLB channel.  Looking forward to seeing De La Rosa.

thanks for the heads up. I will probably check it out for an inning or two... Running on about 25 minutes of sleep and i forsee a crash coming very soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from eidlog. Show eidlog's posts

Daniel Bard had been scheduled to pitch tonight but instead will throw bullpens with coaches Saturday and Wednesday. Next appearance TBD.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

LOVE seeing Naps!!!!  POWER

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

Hey guys, a little heads up that my cousin Jeff Locke is pitthing against the sox tonight. He is from New Hampshire and grew up a sox fan. Show him a little love no matter how he does tonight please. Thanks all and have a good one!

Hope your cousin is OK!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

My mantra this year is an homage to the great Bosox1941:  Napoli Hits in spite of his hip.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from eidlog. Show eidlog's posts

One day after Pittsburgh pitchers issued 15 walks, Pirates starter Jeff Locke has walked two of the first three hitters he's faced.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Hope your cousin is OK!

Thanks. He looks ok. Good 2nd inning

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

you love him now.... until he Ks in his third AB of the preseason then you'll be onto the "DOWN WITH NAPS" posts......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Hope your cousin is OK!

How exciting is that?  To have your cousin pitching in the bigs??  Against the Red Sox no less! :)

I had a kid I taught in 5th grade.  Great kid!  Great athlete!  Drafted by the Dodgers a couple years ago.  Big 6'9" could really bring the heat.  Needed to work on his off speed stuff, but looking good in the minors.

Met a girl, & decided he didn't want to grind out the minors any longer.  Her family has big money....  Married.  Packed it in.  Back to college...

VERY SAD!  I think he'll regret it someday!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

you love him now.... until he Ks in his third AB of the preseason then you'll be onto the "DOWN WITH NAPS" posts......

Ease up there big boy!  Lackey earned my distrust. 

I know it's a foreign concept on this board, but one can take a dislike to a given Red Sox player, because they think they hurt THEIR team, and still be a die-hard Red Sox fan.

I can see I hurt your feelings with my "Lackey still blows thread," but I'm sure you'll get over it?  I'm sure you're right......  Lackey will be a Cy Young contender this year.  :)

Lighten up Francis :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

Great performance tonight by Lester.

There you go!  Lester looked great!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Lester looked very sharp.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Hope your cousin is OK!

How exciting is that?  To have your cousin pitching in the bigs??  Against the Red Sox no less! :)

I had a kid I taught in 5th grade.  Great kid!  Great athlete!  Drafted by the Dodgers a couple years ago.  Big 6'9" could really bring the heat.  Needed to work on his off speed stuff, but looking good in the minors.

Met a girl, & decided he didn't want to grind out the minors any longer.  Her family has big money....  Married.  Packed it in.  Back to college...

VERY SAD!  I think he'll regret it someday!!!

I'm so excited every time I see him. I was his favorite cousin and he was mine. I used to play whiffle ball with him behind grandma's house. But it's not just that he is my cousin but that he is a  good man which I'm so proud of

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Ease up there big boy!  Lackey earned my distrust. 

I know it's a foreign concept on this board, but one can take a dislike to a given Red Sox player, because they think they hurt THEIR team, and still be a die-hard Red Sox fan.

I can see I hurt your feelings with my "Lackey still blows thread," but I'm sure you'll get over it?  I'm sure you're right......  Lackey will be a Cy Young contender this year.  :)

Lighten up Francis :)

Distrust is much different than disappointment. Do you distrust your daughter because she didn't make the honor roll in high school or are you disappointed in her.  Nobody in the media or on the forum thinks that Lackey will be a Cy young this year. Why are you acting like this?  Are you here to stir the pot and pontificate?

If you look back, I was not the starting pitcher in this game.  I am a good closer though.....  I can bring the heat :)

To be clear, since I am often misunderstood......

I didn't start the argument.  Somebody's still got hurt feeling because I "distrust" (to use the officially sanctioned word) Lackey. 

p.s.   The whole POINT of my Lackey thread was to show that it's OK to LOVE on a Red Sox player in ST for taking a couple of good swings, but WATCH OUT if you do the reverse and say a guy looks like crap after a few rough innings.

I just love pointing out the irony in things.

RELAX!  You loved me last week when I was agreeing with you & the rest of the board was ready to tar & feather you.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Great performance tonight by Lester.

There you go!  Lester looked great!!!!

Can you elaborate a bit on the above response? Lester looked great according to Remy, Orsillo, and the box score. What is your beef?

Dude!  You need to take a serious chill pill.  I'm starting to believe the 90% of this board about you.

Elaborate?  I flippin LOVE LESTER!!!  LOVE HIM & am praying he gets back to his former self!  BEFORE LACKEY!  BL

Is this post OK with you?  Is it ok to praise Lester? 

WOW!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Xbox Live GamerTag:
    Jimmy42Jack0 Location:
    Massachusetts Biography:
    Love Miami sports(born there)...GO HEAT, MARLINS, DOLPHINS, PANTHERS, and CANES Interests:
    video games, sports, my dogs, partying, etc Occupation:
    Hopefully in baseball soon

FOR THE RECORD Selenium......

This is what a normal guy sounds like!  A kid who is thrilled for his cousin.  Perhaps a kid who is also from NH & can't believe his favroite cousin is pitching against the Red Sox.

ARE YOU FOR REAL????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike the BDC has banned most words that would be best to describe you.

Sections
Shortcuts