Pitching + a left/right middle combo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Pitching + a left/right middle combo

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, and Ells with his reverse-pivot swing...How about Ross being a dumpster 4th OF profile, and the list goes on...

By the way, Thanks for the grammar lesson. I wouldnt throw those stones to hard though if I were you...

Let ne know how the pretzel and his reverse pivot swing has managed to average all the HR, except for one down season;)  He'll never hit for power on an average per year basis, and he'll never hit for power in any season unless he has 3 of the best hitting seasons in baseball, behind him.

Ross can't play a full season, and is nothing but a platoon part-time OF'er. Take a look at the games he's played this season. The team that threw him in the dumpster is doing well without him. Ross should have been signed in the short term cheap contract platoon role. Instead, he was Cherry's bad idea for an everyday middle of the lineup Red Sox RH hitter.

It's "too hard", not "to hard".   

[/QUOTE]

GF dumped you again I see. Back on the wagon aren't we?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, and Ells with his reverse-pivot swing...How about Ross being a dumpster 4th OF profile, and the list goes on...

By the way, Thanks for the grammar lesson. I wouldnt throw those stones to hard though if I were you...

Let ne know how the pretzel and his reverse pivot swing has managed to average all the HR, except for one down season;)  He'll never hit for power on an average per year basis, and he'll never hit for power in any season unless he has 3 of the best hitting seasons in baseball, behind him.

Ross can't play a full season, and is nothing but a platoon part-time OF'er. Take a look at the games he's played this season. The team that threw him in the dumpster is doing well without him. Ross should have been signed in the short term cheap contract platoon role. Instead, he was Cherry's bad idea for an everyday middle of the lineup Red Sox RH hitter.

It's "too hard", not "to hard".   

[/QUOTE]

GF dumped you again I see. Back on the wagon aren't we?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, poor guy is lonley again and needs to make himself feel smarter than others. although not realizing the lack of an edit function on the forum anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

...Ross should have been signed in the short term cheap contract platoon role. Instead, he was Cherry's bad idea for an everyday middle of the lineup Red Sox RH hitter....

10 He was signed to a cheap deal: $3M/ 1 year. You might be the only person in the world who calls that being overpaid as he hits almost at an .850 OPS and leads the team in extra base hits.

2) He was not Cherry's idea of an everyday middle of the line-up hitter.

He was going to be platooned in RF with Sweeney and maybe get some ABs vs RHPs here and there along the way. Had everyone remained healthy, I think this was Cherry/BV's plan:

vs RHPs   vs LHPs

1)        Ellsbury

2)       Pedey

3)       AGON

4)   Youk    Papi

5)  Papi     Youk

6)  Craw    Ross

7) Salty     Shopp

8) Sween  Aviles

9) Avlies   Craw

Ross would likely have gotten his ABs batting 6th vs LHPs and maybe a few batting 7th or 8th vs RHPs.

3) You were against him before you were for him, and now you seem to be against him again.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Yes, losing "bames" is a big issue with us.

Sections
Shortcuts