Playoffs and Lackey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Playoffs and Lackey

Seems that Lackey has developed a mind set that he pitches just bad enough to lose. He doesn't want to win!

Come playoff time, he will be a huge liability for us. I don't know what Theo was thinking when he brought this guy in but I never liked him and in fact relished facing him in the ALDS when he was an Angel.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: Playoffs and Lackey

In response to jader's comment:

Seems that Lackey has developed a mind set that he pitches just bad enough to lose. He doesn't want to win!

Come playoff time, he will be a huge liability for us. I don't know what Theo was thinking when he brought this guy in but I never liked him and in fact relished facing him in the ALDS when he was an Angel.

You're a troll, crazy and as far as I'm concerned....ignored.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

In response to jader's comment:

You do realise he has the best ERA of the current starters, and has had poor run support ( 3.4/game) ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Oh yeah I'm sure he's going out there and trying to lose....what a great post.  Do you think Mike Napoli strikes out on purpose? Maybe Andrew Bailey used to give up runs on purpose as well.  I bet our catchers purposely try to not throw runners out.   

If Lackey's numbers are regressin it's not because he's "developed a mindset to do just enough to lose" it's likely because a.) he's fatiguing and b.) he's not getting much run support. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

One of the worst posts of the year. 

And disrespectul to a pitcher who worked his butt off to get in shape and has given us a solid season overall.

Sections
Shortcuts