1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who sho...

Here is the problem - when you mass post, like you did today, you knock off so many other current threads. I have no issue with bringing headline news to the forum front burner, but some of them can be combined.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who sho...

come on guys, let's get along here. It's not worth the calling out this and calling out that, and who's a snitch and who's a policeman, and who's cyberstalking. It's like everyone has suddenly morphed into Pike.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Sometimes 04 can be quick to post twitter messages and Sox stories that have just hit the internet--but it makes it easier for me to hit the link and see what is new. I like that aspect and I appreciate 04idiots for that.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Funny how the Sox are infighting.....now posters on this board are too! Lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

id have to agree with the mob here idiots, you are extremely annoying and despite your excuses you FLOOD the board with thread after thread.

no one would miss you if you just went away.. well bill would but he doesnt count.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. : Wow! I had you down as one of the best posters on this board. I really enjoyed what you wrote. You made this forum highly enjoyable for a long time Red Sox fan. You even posted the following on one of my threads: "Not sure if your post is facetious, but I hope you will be staying. I enjoy what you write here.' pumpsie-green Posts: 6797 First: 2/2/2006 Last: 8/15/2012 And on the same thread you wrote:  am not sure what to make of your "rehab" and your injury, or if you really intend to leave this forum. I think it would be a loss. You provide information here that we don't get elsewhere. If its your actual intent to leave here, I hope you modify that in some way. If your index finger is injured from too much typing here, maybe you could try typing with your middle finger. I do that a lot here. WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE Your kindness at the time was greatly appreciated. However, your vicious attack today dadens me. I misjudged you. And  for the record, BurritoT bumped many of my old threads onto the front page. He has been cyberstalking me for a long time coming to my threads and personally attacking me. One should follow forum rules: civility and decorum are important. Please keep that in mind.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

My post is truth! Suck it up! You are annoying. I never defend until someone is attacked. Read between the lines!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

The great part of this thread YOU ASK? Is that you opened yourself up for the criticism you deserve. So far no one has come to your aid! Will they? If not will you learn anything? I have many here that don't like me, and I don't really care. I will start a poll (As Mr Moon suggested) and see who the posters would rather see (LEAVE) you or Burrito!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. :   "I never defend until someone is attacked." Where were you today when Burrito was bumping up my threads from days ago? Where were you when I was personally attacked for a year. You admitted you were away from the forum. I still don't understand how you were gracious and kind one day and today you are acting the opposite. "Read between the lines"? This is a public forum. Say what you mean! Either you are a kind and gracious person or you are not. Burrito came first to my thread and attacked me and it has been non-stop since.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]To be fair, he's only giving you back a little of what you were giving to RedSoxDOrtiz, and you seem to have driven my man off this board. I personally don't have anything against you. I do think you start too many threads, but it's allegedly a free country. I have to say though, that I've never seen my good friend promise go off like that on anyone. I guess we all have bad days. I also think the board is a little more heated right now because of the state of the team, and rabble rousers like Mazz and CHB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. : cuz you know, i'm the biggest troll on the board!! all shall bow down to king troll!
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

Not likely...

...how's that for maturity???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. : For a 19 year old, Your very immature. Try growing up. And I am serious about that. Learn what respect is. And try spell check; your teachers will thank you for that.

you have to give respect to get it. its meant to be earned, not a gift.

if copy/pasting articles and spamming the board with every twitter update a sox writer posts doesn't get you respect i don't know what will......

look around, nobody is coming to your aid, nobody is defending you (go figure, since you are the first tool to defend other idiotic posters on the board). Its no coincidence, all the trolls didn't phone each other and tell everyone to come to this thread and trash you... these are real posters who are fed up with your annoying posts.

I know the truth hurts but i think you can pull through, just sell your computer and go ride a bike or go camping or something

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. :   "I never defend until someone is attacked." Where were you today when Burrito was bumping up my threads from days ago? Where were you when I was personally attacked for a year. You admitted you were away from the forum. I still don't understand how you were gracious and kind one day and today you are acting the opposite. "Read between the lines"? This is a public forum. Say what you mean! Either you are a kind and gracious person or you are not. Burrito came first to my thread and attacked me and it has been non-stop since.

You need to grow up. I was away and am going away again! Some folks will say great, a few friends will not. When someone like you try's to control a message board it ruins it for others. But you are so self centered you dont see that! You think that your constant regurgitation of what others say and write would never been seen or heard if it was not for you. And what I mean you ask? I mean you are as your name states, a blithering IDIOT! Send it to Dottie and have be BANNED!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]The great part of this thread YOU ASK? Is that you opened yourself up for the criticism you deserve. So far no one has come to your aid! Will they? If not will you learn anything? I have many here that don't like me, and I don't really care. I will start a poll (As Mr Moon suggested) and see who the posters would rather see (LEAVE) you or Burrito!
    Posted by Promise4you2[/QUOTE]

You really should't have Luis as your avatar. He never seemed anywhere near as grumpy  as you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

carnie  is spot on!  A fair statement. Sorry 2004Idiots but I have seen more than ten posters question your methods over the past 6 months only to see their posts deleted... clearly you have some pull here on the BDC board with the moderators. 

I know I can be a jerk and don't always present myself very well. However your complete lack of supports suggests people don't need you jamming 5 new threads a day down their throats, and by the way you BUMP your own threads. 

How many "In defense of Bill-806" threads did you start? 6? All of them fell flat did they not? But you kept them coming. 

Maybe about a month you followed me around the forum insulting me and schooling me over my constant misuses of the word "your" rather than "you're".... a month you followed me on this one platform. Yet you call me a stalker.

Let us not forget you labeled harness an Internet Bully along with me... and you attacked non-stop on that for a number of days. That was a serious charge.

I await your next "respect Bill-806" thread or your next cut and paste of an overweight Josh Beckett. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I now resign from this thread, and because of this one thread I am going to take the day off from work and go to the pool, exercise, and eat banana cake with chocolate chips.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. : To be fair, he's only giving you back a little of what you were giving to RedSoxDOrtiz, and you seem to have driven my man off this board. I personally don't have anything against you. I do think you start too many threads, but it's allegedly a free country. I have to say though, that I've never seen my good friend promise go off like that on anyone. I guess we all have bad days. I also think the board is a little more heated right now because of the state of the team, and rabble rousers like Mazz and CHB.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Carnie my friend, I am not having a bad day at all. I personally think of Burrito as a friend as I do you and Boomer and Moon and bless him Harness, Since yaz and many many more, there's not enough space for me to put all their names in. I like the old guys here and I even as a grumpy ol man like many of the kids here. I don't have a lot of free time but love to come here and read what my friends have to say or what they feel about the Sox today. I do get tired of seeing constant regurgitation of what has been said or written by sports journalist. The attack on MR B upset me. When this clown can post something original it will probably bring this board to it's knee's! Up until now i have seen nothing from him!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]I now resign from this thread, and because of this one thread I am going to take the day off from work and go to the pool, exercise, and eat banana cake with chocolate chips.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]No tiger prawns on the beach?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. : Carnie my friend, I am not having a bad day at all. I personally think of Burrito as a friend as I do you and Boomer and Moon and bless him Harness, Since yaz and many many more, there's not enough space for me to put all their names in. I like the old guys here and I even as a grumpy ol man like many of the kids here. I don't have a lot of free time but love to come here and read what my friends have to say or what they feel about the Sox today. I do get tired of seeing constant regurgitation of what has been said or written by sports journalist. The attack on MR B upset me. When this clown can post something original it will probrobaly bring this board to it's knee's! Up until now i have seen nothing from him!
    Posted by Promise4you2[/QUOTE]As always, I have to agree with your logic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. : You really should't have Luis as your avatar. He never seemed anywhere near as grumpy  as you.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Anti, I am not grumpy at all. And if someone peaved El Tiant off as much as this clown peaved me off, he would get a fastball near the noggin! And now ask, in a nice way, did you ever see the man pitch or are you going by what you heard?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

[QUOTE]I now resign from this thread, and because of this one thread I am going to take the day off from work and go to the pool, exercise, and eat banana cake with chocolate chips.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

Now that irritates me, not that your resigning from this thread, but that your taking the day off!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Bye... it is 90 degress here.... have to go for a swim!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]carnie   is spot on!  A fair statement. Sorry 2004Idiots but I have seen more than ten posters question your methods over the past 6 months only to see their posts deleted... clearly you have some pull here on the BDC board with the moderators.  I know I can be a jerk and don't always present myself very well. However your complete lack of supports suggests people don't need you jamming 5 new threads a day down their throats, and by the way you BUMP your own threads.   How many "In defense of Bill-806" threads did you start? 6? All of them fell flat did they not? But you kept them coming.  What was it about maybe a month you followed me around the forum insulting me and schooling me over my constant misspelling of the word "your" rather than "you're".... a month you followed me on this one platform. Yet you call me a stalker. Let us not forget you labeled harness an Internet Bully along with me... and you attacked non-stop on that for a number of days. That was a serious charge. I await your next "respect Bill-806" thread or your next cut and paste of an overweight Josh Beckett. 
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

Edith Bunker, Manny Pacquiao, Verlander.  God, I've been annoyed by the spamming for many years now.  Two things you mentioned are spot on EnchiladaT.  This poster has had more then a few of my critical posts (on the same subject) deleted over the years.  I even remember a playoff game thread he/she started at roughly the same time as me, a few years back when I started a lot of the game threads under my previous name, he/she had the first 20 posts on their's just too keep it on top of the page....lol.

This post will probably get deleted soon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. : Edith Bunker, Manny Pacquiao, Verlander.  God, I've been annoyed by the spamming for many years now.  Two things you mentioned are spot on EnchiladaT.  This poster has had more then a few of my critical posts (on the same subject) deleted over the years.  I even remember a playoff game thread he/she started at roughly the same time as me, a few years back when I started a lot of the game threads under my previous name, he/she had the first 20 posts on their's just too keep it on top of the page....lol. This post will probably get deleted soon.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]I remember that too.