1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who sho...

In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned.:
    [QUOTE]Bye... it is 90 degress here.... have to go for a swim!!!!!
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

You dont happen to have an extra chair hanging around do you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who sho...

In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. : You dont happen to have an extra chair hanging around do you?
    Posted by Promise4you2[/QUOTE]So do you think the Sox have any shot of picking up a decent starting pitcher this winter? I'd love to see them go out and get Johnny Cueto.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Reply to Thesemenarecoward And Bill-806, the Epitome of top poster And EnchiladaT/BurritoT the Epitome of someone who should be banned. : Anti, I am not grumpy at all. And if someone peaved El Tiant off as much as this clown peaved me off, he would get a fastball near the noggin! And now ask, in a nice way, did you ever see the man pitch or are you going by what you heard?
    Posted by Promise4you2[/QUOTE]

Sure, there would be chin music, but he'd do it with a smile on his face(or at least in his heart) and enjoy the experience.

Edit: And as to "did I ever see the man pitch" (?)... I can remember being at Fenway, top of the ninth, close game, the crowd pounding on the seats chanting "Luis - Luis- Luis...

El Tiante on the mound, eatin' it all up, throwin' strike after strike...

Did I ever see him pitch?

I remember he won the game.

Edit II: If I called you grumpy, I'm sorry. Guess I shouldn't throw stones in that direction.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

tcal2- that is intertesting because this year j-bay had his usual game thread going and I saw that about 2 threads down was a game thread by Idiots and it had maybe 25 posts in it, while j-bays had more than 50. I looked at the Idiots game thead and saw that 22 of the 25 posts were Idiots.

22 of the 25 posts!!!!

J-Bay ever the positive poster made one post saying "Hi Idiots, we already have a game thread going, you are more than welcome to join us".....

Quite sad really.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

so much for people getting along in here...you'd think it's the Sox clubhouse

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

So to get this straight, you have a major man crush on Bill-806 who in turn has a big man crush on softy. 

The rest of this post reads like a bizarro baseball version of Harriet the Spy, classifying "personas" on this board into good and bad, friends and enemies and so on. It's childish. Much of what you consider a good or bad poster is totally subjective and based on whether someone likes you or not. How about whether or not they advance the baseball discussion? But that would require you to take it all a lot less personally....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

2004Idiots has started 1,000 snitch threads, yet still continues to remove any post that objects to what he does or says here. Who's really the snitch?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

I'm in favor of a collective deep breath, followed by a beer, hot dog, and a Sawx game. Trust me guys! After this everyone will forget who they hate and why!! It'll just be The Nation strategizing once again about how to make our team the winner it's supposed to be. Remember: you can pick yer friends....but yer stuck with ya relatives! All in The Nation are family.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

How does a vindictive personal attack thread like this stay up this long?

Very telling it was started by Idiots. Very funny calling burrito a snitch and then trying to get him banned. Who's the snitch?

You don't control this board idiots, or do you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: Please Delete!

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:;
    [QUOTE]

2004Idiots has started 1,000 snitch threads, yet still continues to remove any post that objects to what he does or says here. Who's really the snitch?

[/QUOTE]