Please Help! What message do you think Manny left on Terry Francona's answering machine?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Please Help! What message do you think Manny left on Terry Francona's answering machine?

I WOULD LIKE TO THINK, THAT HE SAID HOW SORRY HE WAS FOR BEING SOOOOOO "DESPICABLE" !!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Please Help! What message do you think Manny left on Terry Francona's answering machine?

We have a very nice villa here in the Dominican Republic. They serve your favorite brand of tea. Come and sit awhile and we will rehash old times. Kevin Millar is coming by and we expect Pedro , Schill and Trot Nixon.
    I mean now that you aren't so busy.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

"Sorry Tito, it was my left hammie, I forgot"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3992292. Show user_3992292's posts

He would say "sorry to see you go, but let you know I was not the problem to the team, it was Youkilis.  Now you regret letting me go instead letting Youkilis go."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Hey Tito, do you know where I left that stash? I can't remember if it was in the Green Monster or in the bullpen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

In Response to Re: Please Help! What message do you think Manny left on Terry Francona's answering machine?:
      I WOULD LIKE TO THINK, THAT HE SAID HOW SORRY HE WAS FOR BEING SOOOOOO "DESPICABLE" !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Maybe he reminded him of the good ole days when the Sox were winning Championships ??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

I'm dressing in drag for Halloween, as those women hormone injections are really working...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Please Help! What message do you think Manny left on Terry Francona's answering machine?:
    In Response to Re: Please Help! What message do you think Manny left on Terry Francona's answering machine? :  Maybe he reminded him of the good ole days when the Sox were winning Championships ??
    Posted by ALaGatorAL
    I DOUBT IT, AS THE "DESPICABLE ONE" IS TO STUPID !!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

"Hey, do you think I have a shot at managing this team??? I slap everyone in the face if they drink in the clubhouse..."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

In Response to Re: Please Help! What message do you think Manny left on Terry Francona's answering machine? : I DOUBT IT, AS THE "DESPICABLE ONE" IS TO STUPID !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

You said to stupid...Oh, the irony.

Sections
Shortcuts