Please keep Bradley in AA ball and wait the 12 days at the beginning of 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: Please keep Bradley in AA ball and wait the 12 days at the beginning of 2014

Softylawyer

I want JBJ in Portland--I have tickets to two of his first 20 home games--I really want to see him and after the 20 something threads you have started about JBJ it has built my interest in him--of thank you softylaw for insuring that we all show our JBJ love in SeaDog Land.

In addition your(SOFTYLAW) pettitioning for Sweeney to start in LF and Carp to be the backup DH and Nava to be the back up 1 B we can see your excellent Baseball knowledge you may get your wish. 

You want to save the RS Govt $20 M in 7 years---why not wait for 20 years you will save the in the $100's of M's and we will have to go to Korea to see JBJ play.

Hate to use the word FRAUD but that is truly what you are.

Please turn off the JBJ Threads. Thanks.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: Please keep Bradley in AA ball and wait the 12 days at the beginning of 2014

In response to softlaw2's comment:

In addition your(SOFTYLAW) pettitioning for Sweeney to start in LF and Carp to be the backup DH and Nava to be the back up 1 B

Your brain doesn't work. I never "petitioned for Sweeney to start in LF or Carp to the backup DL. Nava should be the bench guy who is the backup 1B and emergency "5th Of'er".

I remember you wanted Wastefield on the active roster, over Doubrant, and this was not when Doubrant was on the DL as some stupid shill poster keeps claiming.

Pleas go back to the original post and read the last line of your post; page 1 of this thread. Enough said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In addition your(SOFTYLAW) pettitioning for Sweeney to start in LF and Carp to be the backup DH and Nava to be the back up 1 B

Your brain doesn't work. I never "petitioned for Sweeney to start in LF or Carp to the backup DL. Nava should be the bench guy who is the backup 1B and emergency "5th Of'er".

I remember you wanted Wastefield on the active roster, over Doubrant, and this was not when Doubrant was on the DL as some stupid shill poster keeps claiming.

Are you ALWAYS this whiny?

Grow a pair, will you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

His stats in AA ball were terrible, and his spring training numbers are meaningless because the pitchers are just going through the motions and conserving energy. The hitters are just hitting lazy balls to the OF. Minor league numbers are what says if a player is ready to join the ranks of MLB OF stars like Shane, Ellsbury and Gomes.

Bradley's trying hard because he doesn't want to ride the bus in minor league ball. The veterans aren't playing hard because they don't want to get hurt before the season starts.

Most importantly, the Red Sox will save at least 20 million, 7 years from now, if they send Bradley back to minor league ball.  This will enable them to sign quality FA like Drew and Shane and Dumpster. If they don't make this move, they won't be able to sign quality FA like Drew and Shane and Dumpster.

9 games and 12 days will nave zero affect on the 2013 season. Bradley is not a difference maker, and the Red Sox have as good or better chance to win those games with Gomes starting and Nava and/or Sweeney and/or Carp handling LF.  

Too funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Order in the court!!  

Counselor Softy please approach the bench.

Counselor Softy, if you do not refrain from ignoring evidence and making up arguements, I am going to hold you in contempt.

By the way, the court is on record that your attempts at sarcasm are mediocre at best.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Gee, and I thought you were kidding! Bradley, at this moment, is no worse than the 3rd best position player on this team! By the end of 2014, they will have torn up his contract, and ready to sign him up for 8-10 years. All this extra year nonsense will be all forgotten!

Send one of you best players, and the best prospect you've had in 20 years down to get tromped on in AA ball parks?

Surely, you are kidding!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

Gee, and I thought you were kidding! Bradley, at this moment, is no worse than the 3rd best position player on this team! By the end of 2014, they will have torn up his contract, and ready to sign him up for 8-10 years. All this extra year nonsense will be all forgotten!

Send one of you best players, and the best prospect you've had in 20 years down to get tromped on in AA ball parks?

Surely, you are kidding!

that's what they said about jacoby and Papelbon too.. lock him up in his Arb years before he hits FA... then what happens? they say no, i'd like to test FA and then that year of control comes back into play. 162 vs 11 is a no brainer. don't be daft.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

Surely, you are kidding!

Boras is his agent, so I wouldnt be so sure about a contract extension...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

what a crazy idea this is but i say keep and play your best players....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

what a crazy idea this is but i say keep and play your best players....

who could argue with that?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

that just means they will send him down for 20 days later in the season when his presence isn't as dire as it is now with Papi out of the lineup

15. This post has been removed.