1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Please remove Softlaw from the board

Enough is enough.  This is ridiculous.  The clown is just getting worse and worse.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Please remove Softlaw from the board

In response to redsoxandguitars' comment:

I never liked Softlaw, but why the whining? Just put him on ignore. Maybe you should be removed from the Board until you learn how to work the "ignore" button. It's really complicated. 

Getting deleted and re-starting with a new screen name up to 5 times a day is really complicated too, isn't it clown?  Unfortunately the mods are off today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to redsoxandguitars' comment:

I Just put him on ignore. Maybe you should be removed from the Board until you learn how to work the "ignore" button. It's really complicated. 

the problem is that you come back with a different name every other day.  it is tiresome.  you are like a puppy peeing on the kitchen floor.  annoying.  one would hope that you would finally get housebroken but alas, I will expect the mods to hit you with a rolled up newspaper once again.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

softy just doesn't get it. He never will. It is more sad then anything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Enough is enough.  This is ridiculous.  The clown is just getting worse and worse.

I got no problem with Softy as long as he keeps his political views to himself. He doesn't come in here continuously whining about other posters (like Pike) or insulting them (like Conan, before he got banned). Yes, his views on the Red Sox are obtuse at times, but he does discuss the game, in general, and seems to know a fair about about it. I disagree HFX...sorry.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

I got no problem with Softy as long as he keeps his political views to himself. He doesn't come in here continuously whining about other posters (like Pike) or insulting them (like Conan, before he got banned).

Wrong, Pumps.  Softy insults other posters frequently, including some of the best and most intelligent posters we have.  He calls moonslav 'moonschwemp' and worse.  Here's what he said to JoeBreidey just this morning:

"And while it might be manic to dream about unloading the high miles and old 33 year old Peavy and his 4 plus ERA and 14.5 million owed to get one year of Butler and an option for a mere 9 million and total flexibility for a 27 year old MLB player, you need to "get up wind from the crystal meth' lab in your SCAP housing basement."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Children, Children, Children.......  Please, can't we all just get along here ?????   I will admit, SOFTY is no Joe Biden Or "BIG O", however he is a good baseball judge of talent and he loves his RED SOX.    Heck, he sees things coming before they get here........ As someone with over 16,000+ posts I can say that Softy has never done anything to upset me, we don't always agree, but heck thats baseball !!!!    I can't for the life of me understand why the need of all this "DEMONIZING" !!!  Just saying !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Children, Children, Children.......  Please, can't we all just get along here ?????   I will admit, SOFTY is no Joe Biden Or "BIG O", however he is a good baseball judge of talent and he loves his RED SOX.    Heck, he sees things coming before they get here........ As someone with over 16,000+ posts I can say that Softy has never done anything to upset me, we don't always agree, but heck thats baseball !!!!    I can't for the life of me understand why the need of all this "DEMONIZING" !!!  Just saying !!!

So you're totally okay with him calling other posters schwemps, crystal meth users and so on?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

It's an act. If everyone would just put him on ignore and not respond he'll either stop or go away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I got no problem with Softy as long as he keeps his political views to himself. He doesn't come in here continuously whining about other posters (like Pike) or insulting them (like Conan, before he got banned).

Wrong, Pumps.  Softy insults other posters frequently, including some of the best and most intelligent posters we have.  He calls moonslav 'moonschwemp' and worse.  Here's what he said to JoeBreidey just this morning:

"And while it might be manic to dream about unloading the high miles and old 33 year old Peavy and his 4 plus ERA and 14.5 million owed to get one year of Butler and an option for a mere 9 million and total flexibility for a 27 year old MLB player, you need to "get up wind from the crystal meth' lab in your SCAP housing basement."

My point is that comments like that are not his usual modus operandi. He DOES need to clean that act up, but most of what he writes is about the game. If you remember Conan or some of those still here who feel its OK to insult Bill on a personal and regular basis, those are the guys who do not belong here. For whatever reason Moon and Softy have a thing going; the board would be better off without it, no doubt. As for Breidey, while Softy's comment is inappropriate, it again is not his usual fare. Frankly, I have probably interacted with Breidey more aggressively than that comment by Softy. Hopefully those days are over, but we'll see. Breidey has written that he feels its OK to insult certain posters here, including me. Those posters have a right to defend themselves if they choose to do so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Here's what he said to JoeBreidey just this morning:

"And while it might be manic to dream about unloading the high miles and old 33 year old Peavy and his 4 plus ERA and 14.5 million owed to get one year of Butler and an option for a mere 9 million and total flexibility for a 27 year old MLB player, you need to "get up wind from the crystal meth' lab in your SCAP housing basement."

I'm not insulted by it.  When people like Softlaw leave off the part where I said, 'I wouldn't do it if I were KC', and then don't acknowledge that I said add a B-level or $2M, it is an acknowledgement that he cannot debate me without misconstruing what I said.

Any number of us left Softlaw in the gutter in 2013.  That cannot even be debated.  He was wrong about virtually everything.  It is expected to see him flail away, however pathetically.

Past that, it is impossible for some people to insult other people.  Softlaw trying to insult me is like me trying to insult Einstein on physics, or me trying to insult a middle linebacker's athleticism.  The gap, particularly over the past 12 months, is like the Grand Canyon.  Softlaw has been reduced to gnat status.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

So you're totally okay with him calling other posters schwemps, crystal meth users and so on?

We all have different deliveries, you know "figures of speech"......   Heck, I must say that I have gotten more of my share of abuse by other posters, I will admit that most of them are now gone or they have matured to "better Posters/People" and they have figured out the "HUMOR" end of it and have learned RESPECT....... 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Past that, I think we can all agree that Softlaw's call for giving Morales $50M, to play 1st, is pretty amusing.  Is there anyone in here that didn't get a chuckle out of that?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

My point is that comments like that are not his usual modus operandi. He DOES need to clean that act up, but most of what he writes is about the game. If you remember Conan or some of those still here who feel its OK to insult Bill on a personal and regular basis, those are the guys who do not belong here. For whatever reason Moon and Softy have a thing going; the board would be better off without it, no doubt. As for Breidey, while Softy's comment is inappropriate, it again is not his usual fare. Frankly, I have probably interacted with Breidey more aggressively than that comment by Softy. Hopefully those days are over, but we'll see. Breidey has written that he feels its OK to insult certain posters here, including me. Those posters have a right to defend themselves if they choose to do so.

B I N G O, THAT !!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I guess I'm just frustrated that they can't remove trolls from the board on this forum.  He's a troll, that's well established now.  He's had about 10 different screen names this week and had all his posts deleted.  The mods are off for the weekend so his new name hasn't been deleted yet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I guess I'm just frustrated that they can't remove trolls from the board on this forum.  He's a troll, that's well established now.  He's had about 10 different screen names this week and had all his posts deleted.  The mods are off for the weekend so his new name hasn't been deleted yet.

The good news is this ...... "LET ME BE CLEAR",  i HEARD THAT IN THE NEW HEALTH-CARE KNOWN as  "BIG O-CARE" that they have a program to "clean" all the social forums of TROLLS so that the well being of ones MENTAL HEALTH is preserved......  The cost of that to be picked up by other people so you won't have to pay for it .......  After All, no one should come to a on line FORUM and not expect that they have to listen to people that they might not agree with !!!!!  AH, the lib/left/ world is soooo goooood !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

It's an act. If everyone would just put him on ignore and not respond he'll either stop or go away.

The ONLY problem with this post is that it isn't automatically repeated in every thread Softy post in, every half hour - or until people "get it".

I have him on Ignore, but I still see his posts when other posters "Reply to this post". Frown

I also know it's probably past "too late" to suggest this, but if the board could be restored to posting the name of a person who creates a thread we could know which threads to ignore.

Softy is a troll.  He knows what he's doing and what he can get away with, and he's doing it knowing there's nothing that can be done about it.  How is that good for the board?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

I hope Softlaw enjoyed watching the worst Red Sox team he has ever seen win the World Series vs. the superior National League team. Yeah Bill, your boy sure saw that coming.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I'll put in my two cents.

I could say that there are a few posters who are worse.

But, I don't want them banned as I like a good laugh....now and again.

I think where my friend HFnut is coming from, is that a person who continues to drag the quality of the forum down makes us all look like bigger idiots than we are. But, we are here to voice opinions....even dumb ones, I have my share of those too.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I'm not softlaw....I just respond when people call out "softlaw" and defend all of his ideals...and attack the same posters in the same way that softlaw does.....but I'am not softlaw. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

I hope Softlaw enjoyed watching the worst Red Sox team he has ever seen win the World Series vs. the superior National League team. Yeah Bill, your boy sure saw that coming.

Devildave......  I think that we can all agree that it was mid-late August before the "WINDS OF OCTOBER" started to show itself and it was a great run to get there......  Then, as DAD would say.............  "SON, WHAT EVER TEAM GETS HOT CAN GO ALL THE WAY"  !!!!   And "get hot" we did , another great run...... Lousey but timely hitting by all teams, in the end it was the GLOVE, PITCHING, & PAPI'S 700+ BA that did it !!!!   One for the record books, for sure !!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

This is just a baseball chatting forum so no need to take things seriously.  Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts