Please sit Wakefield down...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxman16. Show soxman16's posts

Please sit Wakefield down...

Put him in the Bullpen.. he is an automatic loss.. why is he still in the lineup.. are you kidding me?? Put in Aceves and put Wake as a 1 inning reliever..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Please sit Wakefield down...

OK, name your starting rotation. Lester, Beckett, ... uh ... um ...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxman16. Show soxman16's posts

In Response to Re: Please sit Wakefield down...:
    [QUOTE]OK, name your starting rotation. Lester, Beckett, ... uh ... um ...
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Beckett
    Lester
    Lackey 
    Aceres
    Mcdonald... LOL 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Maybe they could move up Lackey's start. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jm48. Show jm48's posts

The whole staff has been terrible in September. You can't pin all the sox problems on Wakefield. Based on what they are paying the rest of the staff, Wakefield should get the least of the blame.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Wakefield has nothing left. His chase for 200 turned into a total fiasco. Problem is , Lackey is even worse, maybe the worst starter ever.  Bedard , as expected , is chronically ill. A lame duck.  Miller is a disaster. No one else has emerged , either from the minors or the waiver wire. Buchholz is taking forever to come back , ( Not saying that he has not been trying.)  Every suggestion to try Aceves is shouted down because he " is too valuable in long relief."  Even Beckett and Lester have failed when needed the most.  The whole thing has caused the bullpen to be overworked , hence the breakdown in that area. It is what it is.  Somehow , the Sox have to dig deep and find a way to win at least four of the final six.  Not easy to do with guys like Wake and Lackey starting , but that is where we are at. The moment of truth is at hand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I think Wakefield has done a great job considering he was supposed to be a spot starter. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please sit Wakefield down... : Beckett Lester Lackey  Aceres Mcdonald... LOL 
    Posted by soxman16[/QUOTE]
    I understand your little LOL at the end, but that also illustrates my point. There aren't any options ... check that, any good options. Wakefield has been no worse than Lackey. In fact, the numbers show he's been better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please sit Wakefield down... : Beckett Lester Lackey  Aceres Mcdonald... LOL 
    Posted by soxman16[/QUOTE]

Almost right.  But, I'm guessing, since he has no current affiliation, that Bill Hall might get a call to fill the 5 spot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

Where is Paul Byrd when you need him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Bill hall can do a scoreless inning. Wakefield is due for a .......................

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DEBeardsr. Show DEBeardsr's posts

Don't sit him down,show him the exit. This team needs a big time shake up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Bill hall can do a scoreless inning. Wakefield is due for a .......................
    Posted by 1958lesspaul[/QUOTE]

hahaha.  Fair enough.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

if wake needs to be near the bullpen, then i would meet his needs by putting wake under the bullpen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]if wake needs to be near the bullpen, then i would meet his needs by putting wake under the bullpen.
    Posted by sadsax[/QUOTE]
    Then I can only imagine what you'd do with Lackey.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]I think Wakefield has done a great job considering he was supposed to be a spot starter. 
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

great? LOLOLOLOOL

sure why not????

Sections
Shortcuts