PLEASE, stop the NONSENSE... Give credit where credit is due......

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: PLEASE, stop the NONSENSE... Give credit where credit is due......

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Will you just go away. You are useless as boobies on a bull.

And you missed the point young man........  I was just trying to reach out to everyone,  so much for trying to help !!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

The only problems I've ever had with you Bill are your tendency to go off on a political tangent/disrespect our president here and starting multiple repetitive threads every day. I'm not saying that you're not entitled to your opinion on politics, but this is a baseball forum and there is a political forum on this web site. If I were interested in peoples' political views I'd be in the political forum. Occasionally you're even funny and I really like funny. :-)

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

My thread was removed....  It was designed to bring us all together ......  SOFFTY is right,  "BIG BROTHER & SISTER AT WORK"  !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

My thread was removed....  It was designed to bring us all together ......  SOFFTY is right,  "BIG BROTHER & SISTER AT WORK"  !!

are you serious???  Ugh...Listen, just tell your "admirer" to knock it off...Its pretty simple

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

I think it might be time for the mods to HONESTLY shut this Sox forum down for a bit.  Take a look at the Patriots forum and the Celtics forum.  Sure there can be little 'skirmishes' there from time to time but as a whole they police themselves and it does not get out of hand.  This forum has become an embarrassment where a couple of very bizarre people have pretty much ruined it.  There are at least 8 threads of the front page alone that have NOTHING to do with baseball.....it's a joke.  It wasn't like that 6 years ago when I first stumbled upon this place...it's pretty sad as there are a lot of great people here.

Again.....shut it down....FOR REAL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

I think it might be time for the mods to HONESTLY shut this Sox forum down for a bit.  Take a look at the Patriots forum and the Celtics forum.  Sure there can be little 'skirmishes' there from time to time but as a whole they police themselves and it does not get out of hand.  This forum has become an embarrassment where a couple of very bizarre people have pretty much ruined it.  There are at least 8 threads of the front page alone that have NOTHING to do with baseball.....it's a joke.  It wasn't like that 6 years ago when I first stumbled upon this place...it's pretty sad as there are a lot of great people here.

Again.....shut it down....FOR REAL.

I just posted a new thread on the celtics board, all basketball, nothing but basketball !!!    Great game last night !!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

And you missed the point young man........  I was just trying to reach out to everyone,  so much for trying to help !!!!

Bill, please stop starting all these non-baseball self serving threads. You know I have supported you here, but all these "Bill is Great" threads are beginning to get redundant and annoying. Please keep focused on what this forum is supposed to be about: baseball, not you. Thanks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Bill, please stop starting all these non-baseball self serving threads. You know I have supported you here, but all these "Bill is Great" threads are beginning to get redundant and annoying. Please keep focused on what this forum is supposed to be about: baseball, not you. Thanks.

dude thinkgs this forum is his personla playground. hence the self appointed 2012 POTY and the spam. He has no respect for any other posters here.. and he wonders why he catches so much flack.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

dude thinkgs this forum is his personla playground. hence the self appointed 2012 POTY and the spam. He has no respect for any other posters here.. and he wonders why he catches so much flack.

I thought I would politely ask Bill to stop doing this kind of thing for the benefit and respect of the other posters here who do not want to see it any more.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say..........   "SON, ya can't be everything to everyone on this board, so DON'T TRY"   !!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

As DAD would say..........   "SON, ya can't be everything to everyone on this board, so DON'T TRY"   !!!!

I think DAD would also say "Son, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back!" Its time to stop the egocentric self-serving threads Bill. When you focus on baseball you are a huge contributor here. Focusing you yourself is disrespectful to your fellow posters who have clearly indicated that they have had enough of it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

... but you used to be so much more ... WHAT HAPPENED?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

It seems that my KINDNESS is not required or WANTED on this board........  So, what I think I will do SPACEMAN, is just be myself, and call things as I see them while I continue to DREAM of being both the G M & MANAGER of my beloved Red Sox....... Can't get into trouble that way, can I ???????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

I think DAD would also say "Son, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back!" Its time to stop the egocentric self-serving threads Bill. When you focus on baseball you are a huge contributor here. Focusing you yourself is disrespectful to your fellow posters who have clearly indicated that they have had enough of it.

I respect what you're trying to do here P-G but Bill has been told nicely...and not so nicely...by a ton of people here why everybody has lost respect for him.  He simply doesn't listen and points fingers at everybody else....or does the 'dad' bit which simply isn't cute anymore.  The more people ask him to stop...the more useless threads he starts and lame retorts come out.  

At this point I REALLY think they need to shut it down here....he and others have ruined it.  If they don't shut it down then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that everybody simply ignore Bill and the other 'board killers'.  By replying to them we are feeding them. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

In response to BurrittoT's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

It seems that my KINDNESS is not required or WANTED on this board........  So, what I think I will do SPACEMAN, is just be myself, and call things as I see them while I continue to DREAM of being both the G M & MANAGER of my beloved Red Sox....... Can't get into trouble that way, can I ???????

You do not even know what color the seam is of a baseball.

Brilliant baseball conversation carnie!

This schrolling is crazy. Aren't you referring to the avove post made by Conan?

He's angry at me that I had the temerity to suggest that his constant spamming of the forum was unwelcome. So for the last two days he's been all over the forum using his various aliases saying that I'm really ConanObrien. Apparently he thinks he can run me out of this forum the same way he did RedSoxDOrtiz.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts