Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship?

n

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship?

I'm sticking with this team to the very end. I BELIEVE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Still here, still good, and always will be. I can't even comprehend supposed fans who decide it's not going the way they want it to, so they're out. LOL That's hilarious!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

Sticking with them till the end!
    Hoping like hell three number 5 pitchers can help us get it done, but I have little faith in the rotation right now, outside of Beckett, so the scuffling offence better score some runs in the next 10 games.
    That said, if they can make the postseason, they are capable of doing some damage, if Lester regains form, and Buch can make it back into the rotation.

Go Sox!

Sections
Shortcuts