Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship?

In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship?:
    In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship? :   liquor sales in the northeast should pick up
    Posted by J-BAY

Yanks may be able to rest their players by then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship?

In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship?:
    In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship? : Yanks may be able to rest their players by then.
    Posted by Bad-Scene-

they seem to be resting now mikeyTongue out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

The Sox are still in control of their destiny and it has been to win a WS since the beginning of the year - I'll stick with that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship? : they seem to be resting now mikey
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE

Really rest after the division is clinched.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship? :
    In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship? : they seem to be resting now mikey Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE Really rest after the division is clinched.
    Posted by Bad-Scene-

we'll see. only time will tell but playing the Rays and Sox down the stretch, I wouldn't count on it. Neither of our teams are playing well right now but expect both the heat up again and fight to the finish. not sure either will have time to rest, which may be best. catch fire and stay hot going in.

anyway, just wanted to say hi to Jete. space great posts amongst the madness. keeps me from having to. Mikey, again thanks for your service. thought of all of you yesterday, hammah, AL34

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bad-Scene-. Show Bad-Scene-'s posts

In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship? : we'll see. only time will tell but playing the Rays and Sox down the stretch, I wouldn't count on it. both our teams aren't playing well right now but expect both the heat up again and fight to the finish. not sure either will have time to rest whichbut may be best. catch fire and stay hot going in. anyway, just wanted to say hi to Jete. space great posts amongst the madness. keeps me from having to. Mikey again thanks for your service. thought of all of you yesterday
    Posted by J-BAY

Im counting on it.....I don't think the 3.5 will be made up I alsoe think that the division really doesn't matter much anyway.....we'll see only time will tell, still plenty of baseball left.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

posted at 9/12/2011 12:26 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=da3b458ac8fc037aa2ffff6981fd0921&plckUserId=da3b458ac8fc037aa2ffff6981fd0921">
    First: 6/6/2008
    Last: 9/12/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a3d99cafa-5570-4fd7-81fb-ceaa414154c7&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:3d99cafa-5570-4fd7-81fb-ceaa414154c7Post:e0bd255d-541f-47eb-aaf9-e8a57a713bf3">Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship?:
    I'm still here! not going anywhere. GO SOX.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

To the end hammah.  this thing ain't over.  Gonna be a pretty electric atmosphere when the Rays hit the Fens this week. 

right on spaceman my friend. we got 17 games left and what I truely believe is one very pissed off boston redsox baseball team. alot can happen this week bud. we could get josh back. we could get bedard back. home cooking has a way of bringing out the best in this team. betcha that the jd drew haters didn't know that he has a broken middle finger and not a sprained one. time for yapping is over. time for this team to either sh!t or get off the pot.

I honestly think that timmy gets his 200th tomorrow nite.

GO SOX.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship? :   liquor sales in the northeast should increase to record levels
    Posted by J-BAY
    LOL....i don't know about liquor, but for the next three nights, i'll have a coffee IV hanging out of my arm...Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

posted at 9/12/2011 12:26 PM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=da3b458ac8fc037aa2ffff6981fd0921&plckUserId=da3b458ac8fc037aa2ffff6981fd0921 " /> SpacemanEephus Posts: 6564 First: 6/6/2008 Last: 9/12/2011 In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a3d99cafa-5570-4fd7-81fb-ceaa414154c7&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:3d99cafa-5570-4fd7-81fb-ceaa414154c7Post:e0bd255d-541f-47eb-aaf9-e8a57a713bf3 "> Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship? : I'm still here! not going anywhere. GO SOX. Posted by Hammah29r2 To the end hammah.  this thing ain't over.  Gonna be a pretty electric atmosphere when the Rays hit the Fens this week.  right on spaceman my friend. we got 17 games left and what I truely believe is one very pissed off boston redsox baseball team. alot can happen this week bud. we could get josh back. we could get bedard back. home cooking has a way of bringing out the best in this team. betcha that the jd drew haters didn't know that he has a broken middle finger and not a sprained one. time for yapping is over. time for this team to either sh!t or get off the pot. I honestly think that timmy gets his 200th tomorrow nite. GO SOX.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

I hope you are right Hammah.  Something about this frustrating stall at 199 is messing with the club's mojo.  Once he gets it, they get on SOX ROOLLLLLLLL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

In Response to Re: Poll: Who among us is sticking with this team to the very end and who is abandoning ship? : To the end hammah.  this thing ain't over.  Gonna be a pretty electric atmosphere when the Rays hit the Fens this week. 
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

The sox will be looking for redemption!  It could get ugly in a very good way!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

I'm in....always in. This day off is one of the most needed in the teams history tho......also dont forget about the Angels.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

60 years and counting

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

I am sticking with them but I have my fingers crossed.  They are hard to watch right now.  I just wish they played with more heart.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I've been with my Sox since 1967. They'll bury me in my Red Sox hat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

I am sticking with them but I have my fingers crossed.  They are hard to watch right now.  I just wish they played with more heart.
    Posted by splendidsplinterteddyballgame

Sticking with our team is a given.
      Agreeing with the way our management has handled certain situations isn't.  Pitchers like Wake, Lackey and Weiland suck the life right out of our offense.  Starting a game off on the correct track is important, which is why Aceves should get some starts.

Our management is afraid to start Alfredo because he is our only reliable "middle relief guy" when the guys above get rocked which is another weakness on this club.  Even Miller deserves a start more than Weiland.

I still think we make the playoffs but some decisions being made are simply killing our chances.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

The Red Sox will win the 2011 World Series.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

we're not quitting.we're just trying to light a fire under the team.it's the team who seems to be jumping off

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts