Poll: Will the trolls who have visited this board stiil be around when the Sox turn their season around and end up in 1st place?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

Re: Poll: Will the trolls who have visited this board stiil be around when the Sox turn their season around and end up in 1st...

when the sox are 20 games out by the allstar game,you guys will be long gone

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe----. Show -The-Babe----'s posts

Re: Poll: Will the trolls who have visited this board stiil be around when the Sox turn their season around and end up in 1st...

In Response to Poll: Will the trolls who have visited this board stiil be around when the Sox turn their season around and end up in 1st place?:
    [QUOTE]Will Frankie and other trolls who are having their fun now still be around later in the season or will they disappear in the woodwork?

Posted by DPapiOrtiz[/QUOTE]

I think you should worry more about climbing out of last place then proclaiming first place.

As I said in the offseason, the sawx are a very expensive VERY FLAWED team that will not make the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

The largest flaw is Terry Francona. Clueless manager in every respect.

In Response to Re: Poll: Will the trolls who have visited this board stiil be around when the Sox turn their season around and end up in 1st place?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Poll: Will the trolls who have visited this board stiil be around when the Sox turn their season around and end up in 1st place? : I think you should worry more about climbing out of last place then proclaiming first place. As I said in the offseason, the sawx are a very expensive VERY FLAWED team that will not make the playoffs.
    Posted by -The-Babe----[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Poll: Will the trolls who have visited this board stiil be around when the Sox turn their season around and end up in 1st place?:
    [QUOTE]Will Frankie and other trolls who are having their fun now still be around later in the season or will they disappear in the woodwork?

If the Sox turn it around in a big way and take over the division, yes, certain posters like Frank will disappear. However, I do believe that Babe will stick around because I think he can take the heat. As for the rest of us, we will remain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response ;to Poll: Will the trolls who have visited this board stiil be around when the Sox turn their season around and end up in 1st place?:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

Who knows?  I may be dead in ten years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

Hey, dudes, I'm not a troll, but a Sox fan since the days of
    Conigliaro, and yea !!! I'll say it ...the present team stinks
    to high heaven. When you are relegated to starting Wake-
    field , you know he is going to put the team in the toilet
    early...and that's exactly what he did and what he does.
    this is not the Wake of 10 years ago. It's a sorry old man
    in baseball terms, whose friends in mgmt. are keeping him
    around for nostalgia sake. Well...you get what you deserve.
    Tonite should be the end of the road for this guy....and if
    he ever appears again in a Sox uniform, I hope they finish
    in last place !! I'm mad and embarrassed about this team !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

I thought the Sox would be climbing up in the standings, and hit first place by the end of May.  Instead, they have fallen back a bit.  But they are really only one good week out of first place.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

Funny word Trolls, But more important will the Red Sox fans still be around if they don't. I am not a Red Sox fan, I have been on this board since 2004(google my name) and I will say when It starts to go bad there is a great disappearing  act amoung the Red Sox fans on this board.  They are still the most passionate fans in the game(Cardinals are close) but if this trend continues it will get sparse.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Frank always comes back.

Funny thing is I kind of look forward to it.

He's not mean spirited , I don't dislike his posts. Sometimes they are kind of funny.

Babe is not a bad guy at all. Although he may want to be. I detect a decent guy behind the mask. I guess I don't view things the same as others. I have more issues with Red Sox fans who are too "over the top" in love with Theo and everything he does.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrGL27Rings.. Show FrGL27Rings.'s posts

Zillagod, my good friend, thank you for your kind words. You demonstrate that  Red Sox and Yankees fans can coexist in peace and harmony on this forum.
    Go Celtics!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stengel. Show Stengel's posts

Hey are you the Yankee fan named Frank who lives in Gloucester that calls WEEI so often?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

b

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Frankie never goes away. 

Babe never goes away.

They aren't trolls but infections.

Or maybe more like lice.