Poll

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Poll

If he opens the season with the big club he'll need to go down for 20 games not 11 to save the year of control. The 11 games only works if he opens the season in Pawtucket.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

How about E.  I want Bradely to start the season in Pawtucket and ensure that what he is showing in spring training is in fact not a spring fluke, and he can do that against a higher level of pitching who is actually trying to get him out.  And if we're all terribly wrong and he still has a .500 OBP in Pawtucket we find him a roster spot and HEY the 1 extra year is an added benefit and in no way a determining factor like Softy has convinced himself is the only logic answer for the Sox not breaking camp with him....because Softy whole heartedly takes Spring training stats for what a player is 100% capable of.  With the Execption of Ryan Dempster, who he called a garbage pick, when he has a strong spring training it is absolutely in no way a glimpse of what he will provide during the regular season.  Because that in no way is hypocritical (obvious sarcams) 

Yes....I'm going with choice E

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

A.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

E. I would like to not waste my 10,00th post on a ridiculous Softy poll.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Option E makes the most sense...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

E

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

A- 3 B- 0 C- 0 E- 4

looks like we have a winner..

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotironskillet. Show hotironskillet's posts

I am going with choice E as well

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

How about E.  I want Bradely to start the season in Pawtucket and ensure that what he is showing in spring training is in fact not a spring fluke, and he can do that against a higher level of pitching who is actually trying to get him out.  And if we're all terribly wrong and he still has a .500 OBP in Pawtucket we find him a roster spot and HEY the 1 extra year is an added benefit and in no way a determining factor like Softy has convinced himself is the only logic answer for the Sox not breaking camp with him....because Softy whole heartedly takes Spring training stats for what a player is 100% capable of.  With the Execption of Ryan Dempster, who he called a garbage pick, when he has a strong spring training it is absolutely in no way a glimpse of what he will provide during the regular season.  Because that in no way is hypocritical (obvious sarcams) 

Yes....I'm going with choice E

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

E

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

No, they voted for what they said they did, not what you said they did.........you'd make a great dictator. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

A. Let's get started and take our best shot now.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

A...definitely.  Like Red Auerbach said "the future is now".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I vote E

Sections
Shortcuts