Poll

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: Poll

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

I'm voting three times, once for me, and also for my deceased grandmother and grandfather. I vote E, B, and C.

typical democrat

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Anyone voting E will be disqualified or included in the B category for imploring management to demote Bradley to AAA and call it a promotion from AA.

Don't be made because I hijacked your poll.  You can always take solace in the knowledge that I will be happy however things end up on opening day with JBJ.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

don't care how they go about it - i just don't want them to trade him away in some desperation move because they've suddenly realized at least a couple of their prized relics won't be up to snuff on opening day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

JBJ is not fragile and would accept whatever the Sox decide knowing he will have his day. Im sure his confidence will be fine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Manager John has made it pretty clear that he doesn't view Bradley as a LF'er. Neither do I, but I don't view Gomes or Nava or Sweeney or Carp is LF'ers, either. Since Ellsbury has never been put on the market, at all, it's pretty clear that Manager John and Cherry are going to give Bradley a big confidence boost by telling him he's going back to the minors.

Bradley has clearly expressed that he understands the situation, is good with whatever is best for the team, and will be ready no matter what.  Kid has great make-up, and a great attitude, and tremendous self-confidence.

If you are so worried about his fragile confidence, you might want to rethink your certainty that he is ready to deliver at the big league level.

Me, I have no concerns about Jackie's mentality.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Manager John has made it pretty clear that he doesn't view Bradley as a LF'er. Neither do I, but I don't view Gomes or Nava or Sweeney or Carp is LF'ers, either. Since Ellsbury has never been put on the market, at all, it's pretty clear that Manager John and Cherry are going to give Bradley a big confidence boost by telling him he's going back to the minors.

Weren't you crying the blues about not bringing C Ross back? Would you care to explain the difference between Cody and Gomes?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

What kills me about all this is that a few of us were talking about Jackie last spring and softlaw came on the thread and told us we were all pipe dreaming. :-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Oooo let's vote more than once like the all star game? 

In that case I vote for E....again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Oooo let's vote more than once like the all star game? 

In that case I vote for E....again.

I refuse to vote until the question is properly framed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

E wasn't a choice, you little dictator. Don't run off at me. If you don't like it, do your own poll and get the H off my thread.

No

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

I'm voting three times, once for me, and also for my deceased grandmother and grandfather. I vote E, B, and C.

typical democrat

i'm voting against the african-american. typical republican.

I'm voting for Dr Benjamin Carson

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

You have to admit that it is nice of Ben to worry about " player control " six years from now. I'm sure whoever the G.M. happens to be at that time , will thank Ben . Ben will probably be a " special assistant " in charge of player control with the Cubs by then.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Weren't you crying the blues about not bringing C Ross back? Would you care to explain the difference between Cody and Gomes?

yes he was while screaming he was a 4th OF'er dumpster profile. Hes pretty funny when hes making absolutely no sense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

E wasn't a choice, you little dictator. Don't run off at me. If you don't like it, do your own poll and get the H off my thread.

Actually not only is E a choice thtough its democratic proposal, it is also an extremely likely course of sction for the team.

Oh, and all threads are open to everyone.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SallyCarnie. Show SallyCarnie's posts

Vote for one of the following choices:

A. I want to see Bradley in the opening day starting lineup and not sent back to the minors so the Red Sox can try and save 2 or 3M a year over the next 7 years.

B. I want Bradley to start the season in the minors so the Red Sox hopefully  save 2 or 3M a year over the next 7 years, and then call him up and start him after about 12 days or more in the minors

C. I want Bradley in the opening day starting lineup, but I then want him sent down for at least 20 days early in the season to make sure the Red Sox hopefully save 2 or 3M a year over the next 7 years, and then call him back up and start him after 20 or more days in the minors

I'll start:

Softlaw votes for choice A

A

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SallyCarnie's comment:

Vote for one of the following choices:

A. I want to see Bradley in the opening day starting lineup and not sent back to the minors so the Red Sox can try and save 2 or 3M a year over the next 7 years.

B. I want Bradley to start the season in the minors so the Red Sox hopefully  save 2 or 3M a year over the next 7 years, and then call him up and start him after about 12 days or more in the minors

C. I want Bradley in the opening day starting lineup, but I then want him sent down for at least 20 days early in the season to make sure the Red Sox hopefully save 2 or 3M a year over the next 7 years, and then call him back up and start him after 20 or more days in the minors

I'll start:

Softlaw votes for choice A

A

you already voted bonehead. multiple monikers do not count..