POOR CLEMENS, SHOULD HE BE FAST-TRACKED TO THE HOF NOW?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

POOR CLEMENS, SHOULD HE BE FAST-TRACKED TO THE HOF NOW?

THIS HAS BEEN A REVEALING month for y its best not be a blind syophant to government power and expansion. its good to always have a skeptical eye or logical kool-aid contrarian approach if you may. everyone with absolute power of force can soon become a commie. bla bla bla they go on with their innuendo, propaganda,and circumstantialities. all their facts end up as  "trust me". be it msnbc or fox news, its all the same. all about passion and appeal to emotions and red herrings rather than tangible and conclusive FACTS. be it a casey anthony, OJ in his first trial, barry bonds or now clems, it doesnt matter if they may in fact be guilty (personally, i think all FOUR are), its about the govt being able to prove their cases beyond a resonable doubt on FACTS. be it for the death penalty or just to put a permanent public stain on a man's reputation, the standard should be much higher than "trust me, i'm your government"..

thats y i hate the notion of ever bigger govenment, be it for education and health care and all the other democrat kumbaya programs or for ever bigger defense programs and moral regulation from the pre-conception thru conception and the delivery process that more patriarchal, traditional fundamentalists in the GOP tend to favor. bottom line and sticking on point, the judge could not have been any fairer and more professional and non-sycophantic to the power of the givt. better to let 1000 guilty go in the pursuit of justice and a fair process than to convict one innocent man. 

well, clem was not innocent (in my view), but in the court of law, no way i'm legally convicting him based on the nonsense i have heard thus far. obviously, the prosecution knew the same which is y they tried to take a short cut by deliberately violating the judge's ordes (did it twice) in order to prejudice the jury! clem went all in and threw his fastball right down the middle. he got away with one, but hey in the long run his escape is best for all ous as citizens in this great land. no govt should ever believe they can get away with doing what those prosecutors clearly did with their video presentation. the highest of standards and burden must be on them. 

jeez, i wonder if this is why they want more GItmos as well. the goal must be so these types of clowns get more immunity and liberties to to play judge, jury and executioner games. does this concern anyone else? any wonder that almost 25% of those put on death row have been proven via DNA to be totally non-guilty.  

all this said, i hope they go after that other stubborn lying texan lance armstrong and this time have clear and convincing evidence. if the evidence is the same, better to let him go as well and hope karma gets him. now that clem is free and should not be re-trialed based on the maliciousness of the prosecution, he should be a first-ballot Hall of Famer as well. Same with Barry Bonds. There are lots of questionable guys in the hall already. called life. i'll draw the moral lines on mark mcgwire, big papi (at least as a first-ballot guy), definitely 3-time cheat Manny, A-Roids, and sammy sosa (just too much smoke he hasnt addressed).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: POOR CLEMENS, SHOULD HE BE FAST-TRACKED TO THE HOF NOW?

THATS A GOOD ONE !!  YUK, YUK, YUK, !!!  HIS HEAD IS SO LARGE THAT  MR. & MRS. "BIG O" WANT ROGER REMOVED FROM HIS FAMILY TO A CARROT FARM TO CLEAN HIS BODY OF ALL THOSE ROIDS !!!  GOOD JOB FED. GOV. !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

6 months in jail ought to humble Clemens, and if anyone needed humbling, it's Clemens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: POOR CLEMENS, SHOULD HE BE FAST-TRACKED TO THE HOF NOW?:
    [QUOTE]6 months in jail ought to humble Clemens, and if anyone needed humbling, it's Clemens.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]RIGHT ON DIRTYWL !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

if they vote CLEMENS in, then they have to let ROSE in.

everyone knows clemens was cheating; no one has proven that rose ever placed a bet against his own team.

if i had the deciding vote, clemens would be out and rose would be in.