Poorest manager for the last three games.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: Poorest manager for the last three games.

In response to jete02fan's comment:

given the total body of work, i wonder what made the OP pick three games...besides, i'd bet that Farrell would want to be ANYONE but John Gibbons right now..

My son was at tech at the time of the shooting.  His building was beside the one cho hit, he walked past it everyday on his way to class. 

Thanks for honoring the students!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Wonder if Bobby Valentine is available.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

Can one of you tell Farrell that managing a ball club is more than watching ballplayers who love you lose games because you do not manage. We should have won both games yesterday. Our closer should never have been allowed to blow a save with a bad hammy some time ago. I know you all love him but he is losing games by being a players manager. He needs to grow some balls.

He pitched again after the bad hamstring so I don't think they thought is was that bad. How does better managing win the first game?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Should have removed the wild one after forth walk. Trying not to shake his confidence will only destroy him. His pitch count for this inning is reaching 30 for God's sake. He has no place to go once Lackey comes back. He does not want to be in bullpen so he goes along with drew and salty and a few prospects for Mauer of Stanton. Those of you who can see into the dugout; is our manager asleep? Is someone warming up? This will be another game the manager loses. Unacceptable. Sox should have three more wins and three less loses if I were manager. That is a freaking fact. Conan eat ..

cant stop laughing at you

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Don't listen to me now we are behind 5 zip by team who lost 4 or 5 in arow mostly by walks. Hope you all enjoy losing while Farrell has his head up his a__

You just don't understand baseball man.  Farrell would love to yank Aceves but he doesn't want to blow out the bullpen.  Every manager in baseball gets put in this situation.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Now for the forth day. Really Ortiz cannot play????? Then Gomes over Carp. Nonsense. Trying to give Gomes playing time. Only one good reason to do so (over Carp) and that is to showcase Gomes for trade along with salty and whose that guy at short> Yes I do beliefve I could manage better than Farrell. He would be my choice for pitching coach but not a manager. Managers cannot let players feelings enter into decision making. They makes millions the job of a manager to gel the best eight out there and a chucker who gives us a chance to win. Letting Felix throw 112 last nite when we are mostly trying to save his arm was nothing short of insane.

They aren't try to save his arm. They are trying to get him deeper in games. They needed to save the bullpen too. Made perfecr sense. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Can one of you tell Farrell that managing a ball club is more than watching ballplayers who love you lose games because you do not manage. We should have won both games yesterday. Our closer should never have been allowed to blow a save with a bad hammy some time ago. I know you all love him but he is losing games by being a players manager. He needs to grow some balls.

His roster has changed, he no longers has the opportunity of "speed" to take the xtra base, bunt, sac, hit & run.......  Also, no longer has the defense to keep the other team @ 3 outs per inning !!!!  Looks like sSundays games were "back to the old days"  !!  Last night, what evaa team got the early runs was going to win because of the "conditions.... But 13 - 0  WOW !!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts