Poorest manager for the last three games.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Poorest manager for the last three games.

Managers get too much credit when the team wins and too much blame when they lose.  This isn't the NFL or NBA where in-game coaching has  a much larger impact on the outcome of the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

Should have removed the wild one after forth walk. Trying not to shake his confidence will only destroy him. His pitch count for this inning is reaching 30 for God's sake. He has no place to go once Lackey comes back. He does not want to be in bullpen so he goes along with drew and salty and a few prospects for Mauer of Stanton. Those of you who can see into the dugout; is our manager asleep? Is someone warming up? This will be another game the manager loses. Unacceptable. Sox should have three more wins and three less loses if I were manager. That is a freaking fact. Conan eat ..

This shows you havent a clue what your talking about....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

For the love of God, Ben is listening to me. Has Farrell been fire? I havent got a call yet? Mayber, just maybe we can win it all with me as the skipper. I will go back to fines for those who deserve it. Sitting guys like Drew or making up some headaches. Gomes gone. Iggy up. Major trade to rid ourselves of non major league players wearing MY uniforms. Every game is the end of the world. We give up on none. NONE. Wow, the phone just rang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT IS BEN

with each post you appear to get even more asinine...your pathetic

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

What's with leaving Aceves in for 8 runs, 2 balks, not hustling to 1st base on a ground ball to second, and throwing wildly to home plate? Giving up 6 runs in one inning didn't tell him that Aceves was toast, so he was brought back in the next inning.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to trouts' comment:

What's with leaving Aceves in for 8 runs, 2 balks, not hustling to 1st base on a ground ball to second, and throwing wildly to home plate? Giving up 6 runs in one inning didn't tell him that Aceves was toast, so he was brought back in the next inning.

Maybe the game was already out of reach and they needed to get 18 more outs?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Love these guys whose knowledge of baseball is confined to their Little League days claiming to know more than a professional manager.

What he is saying is that, Ben must be about the best GM in BB since, if we had a decent manager, our record would be 16-3, right?  We're 13-6, and the manager blew three games, so we should be 16-3.

Just like all those teams in the mid-2000's that would have won 115 games if Francona hadn't single-handedly lost 20 games per year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Just like all those teams in the mid-2000's that would have won 115 games if Francona hadn't single-handedly lost 20 games per year.

And don't forget, it should have been a dynasty!! They should have won at least eight World Series championships in a row. Who cares if personnel radically changed a few times?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

So you give up on a game in the 3rd inning? What's the point in doing that? What I would give up on is Aceves, he's been awful for a couple of years now plus he's a head-case.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

So you give up on a game in the 3rd inning? What's the point in doing that? What I would give up on is Aceves, he's been awful for a couple of years now plus he's a head-case.

OK, I am not suggesting that Aceves is not questionable at this point.  But lets not get it twisted:  he hasnt been awful for a couple years now.  He was bad last year as a closer, which he was totally not cut-out for.  He was absolute money the year prior.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Assuming the guys you bring in allow 3 runs the rest of the way, the RS would need to score 10 to win.  And you'd like to bring in the guys that help win tonight, because there is a 1-100 chance of overcoming a 6-run deficit?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Now for the forth day. Really Ortiz cannot play????? Then Gomes over Carp. Nonsense. Trying to give Gomes playing time. Only one good reason to do so (over Carp) and that is to showcase Gomes for trade along with salty and whose that guy at short> Yes I do beliefve I could manage better than Farrell. He would be my choice for pitching coach but not a manager. Managers cannot let players feelings enter into decision making. They makes millions the job of a manager to gel the best eight out there and a chucker who gives us a chance to win. Letting Felix throw 112 last nite when we are mostly trying to save his arm was nothing short of insane.

I know that you're a Yankee troll and all, and like most trolls, dim-witted, but just for the record, Papi's OPS v Colon is .456, while Gomes OPS v Colon is 1.371.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and assume you at least some capacity to read and understand the English language.

Do you see the difference in those numbers?  Would you like to know the secret to researching these things, and actually trying to understand the discussions you are involved with?

Or would you prefer to continue to be labeled a loser?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Joe is sounding more like that old Pike character every day now. I suggest that you call them pretenders, whiners, liars, or hypocrits instead of trolls. Trolls is a Pike word and he got in a heap of trouble for calling labeling those who troll as being trolls.  Verboten.

Gotta call it like I see it.  As I read once, honesty is the most interesting thing in life.  For Teddy to come in complaining about Papi taking a day off, when it was the perfect day to give Papi a day off, makes it sound like he has no idea what he is talking about.

Further, I do not recall a single post of his where he actually liked anyone on the team.  It's not like some fans who might not like Drew or Aceves, but still roots for them.  This is the guy who wanted Lester and Papi gone last year.

Lastly, I talk to him in the tone he brings to the discussion.

Plus, he is mostly a loose bag of bolts.  We have others in here that are the same, but at least they have a personality.