Porcello and Detroit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Porcello and Detroit

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So you wouldn't trade Elles for Porcello? I am not sure I would either but I would not dismiss it, especially if Elles repeats 2012.

[/QUOTE]

Not a chance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Some Red Sox fans think very few players can improve their 93-loss team. Those fans might be suffering a long-term hangover from the team's remarkable success from 2003 to 2008.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

no way ells for porcello, thats way way way too much

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some Red Sox fans think very few players can improve their 93-loss team. Those fans might be suffering a long-term hangover from the team's remarkable success from 2003 to 2008.

[/QUOTE]

I think some fans have a very limited scope of vision.

Basically, a player has a bad season, he is finished.  A good season means we have to acquire him.  If it a RS player that had a bad 2012, we should get rid of him.  If an opposing player has a bad year, or two bad years or three, it makes no difference.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think some fans have a very limited scope of vision.

Basically, a player has a bad season, he is finished.  A good season means we have to acquire him.  If it a RS player that had a bad 2012, we should get rid of him.  If an opposing player has a bad year, or two bad years or three, it makes no difference.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the FO see just the opposite. Player has a goods season and the Sox don't bring him back. VMart, Beltre, C Ross, Bay, Reddick, O Cabrera, just to name a few.

Sections
Shortcuts